Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga updates Instagram (31/7)

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

Borislshere

She has to promote this product so I can’t be mad. 

I have to say though, I’d rather buy the Hannah Montana lip gloss. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keith ink

I bought all of what she is selling. Call her money-grab. At least she has MONEY to grab from ME. Unlike these petty 16 year old keyboard warriors stressing about a single post instead of focusing their energy in school to better themselves. :bye:

Dreammonster
38 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

She has to promote this product so I can’t be mad. 

I have to say though, I’d rather buy the Hannah Montana lip gloss. 

Legends supporting Legends

RAMROD
2 hours ago, WheresLG6 said:

Maybe the other fanbases were right when they said that Gaga exploited the gays for her own benefit after all.

HDU even come to that. 

https://youtu.be/FW_sy2D4i90?t=16

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaStefi

why does her team suddenly know what promo is when it comes to makeup

DoremonLove
7 hours ago, Holyshamoley said:

Not EVERYTHING she does everyone HAS to like and support. You are the most toxic kind of fan where in your eyes she can do no wrong. Stan culture is unhealthy and obsessive. Please have a mind of your own and stop worshipping these celebrities that you don’t even know personally. 

Not EVERYTHING she does has to be acc to what fans like. You are the most toxic kind of fan where in your eyes she can do no right if its against fans wishes. Stan culture is unhealthy and obsessive. Please stop expecting gaga or celebrities to be your robots 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Smother Em Eh

Is that the BTW mole? :derpga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HoneyB

The monsters just now getting exasperated with Gaga’s inactivity:lmao:

don't worry sweaties, you get used to it:heart: The Hive and the Navy know this feeling very well:classy:

God this whole thing seems just so random and out of the blue but whatever get your coins mommy:hug: 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Epione

My mama told me when I was young
Put on some chemicals wh+re

She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the warehouse of Amazon...

Lady Avon - Sell This Way :awkney:

FameHookah
5 hours ago, DiamondHeartGa said:

I ordered all kits! U gals can choke :classy:

X2 and i dont even wear Lip/eye products, but i meed to have them as part of my collectibles 🥺

🤠

WTF is MDNA

Holyshamoley
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Not EVERYTHING she does has to be acc to what fans like. You are the most toxic kind of fan where in your eyes she can do no right if its against fans wishes. Stan culture is unhealthy and obsessive. Please stop expecting gaga or celebrities to be your robots 

You basically took what I said and turned it the other direction. Never once did I say she needed to do anything according to fans wishes. Not once. And if you thought I did then you have comprehension problems. She doesn’t have to do anything to please anyone. Ever. My point is... fans are allowed different opinions, perspectives and are allowed to vocalize their distaste for something if they wish to. I’m a grown ass man who doesn’t think celebrities owe me anything and I also don’t worship them. People need to stop kissing the ground she walks on. It’s not healthy 

Lady Rah Rah

What do the people who are attacking her for promoting expect? Her just to sit there and hope it sells, with little to no promo? I get if you are not interested in the product, but it's not like this is all she's gonna do until the end of time! Enigma is coming back soon, LG6 is on it's way, we are lucky she is even still working after JWT got cancelled.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Holyshamoley said:

You basically took what I said and turned it the other direction. Never once did I say she needed to do anything according to fans wishes. Not once. And if you thought I did then you have comprehension problems. She doesn’t have to do anything to please anyone. Ever. My point is... fans are allowed different opinions, perspectives and are allowed to vocalize their distaste for something if they wish to. I’m a grown ass man who doesn’t think celebrities owe me anything and I also don’t worship them. People need to stop kissing the ground she walks on. It’s not healthy 

No onee is kissing the ground or whatever u think lol. The way pll are posting negative comments is what i call unhealthy. Being positive is not unhealthy haha. Also my last comment to u. Coz i have a life.

How can anoyone not love gaga

NewYorkCity

Not @ some people here saying: respect the others, stop telling people what to do

while posting **** and telling Gaga what to do with her life and money investments

You just gotta love them :ladyhaha:

NewYorkCity

What happens here is what happens EVERY TIME. And guys, it gets tiring. boring.annoying.

You don't like perfect illusion? Ok, post on the release day and when you listen to it you can post: nnn I don't like it :flop: gonna pass on this one

and that's fine.

BUT when for the rest of the promotion we gotta see you on every thread like: OMG I DON'T LIKE THIS SONG MESS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SINGLE THIS IS THE WORST

THAT'S when it gets tiring. 

You don't like makeup? The release date you post: not interested bye

But is it really necessary to say it EVERY TIME something about the topic is posted? There are people enjoying it, let them enjoy it. YOUR OPINION IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT. YOU DON'T NEED TO POST IT ON EVERY THREAD ABOUT IT. Just ignore it, and wait for the next thing that's interesting to you.

idgaf about enigma and I am not posting on every enigma thread how much bored I am of it or how much I want it to end. Because 1. It's not gonna end 2. There are people who really want to have a discussion about the topic since they are going to attend or they just love the show. 

I repeat: YOUR OPINION IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT, YOU DON'T NEED TO POST IT EVERY CHANCE YOU GET TO DO IT. You can give it, of course, but move on, seriously. 

Archived