Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga updates Instagram (31/7)

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

MoonIsRising
10 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Your opinion is negative and I have a problem with it. Bye 

We didn't ask your permission about our opinions. Bye.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

I'm not  the one  being salty because gaga is delving into different business venturestea smh GIF

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

We didn't ask your permission about our opinions. Bye.

I'm not the one being salty because gaga is delving into different business venture tea smh GIF

adamsenigma
4 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

She’s barely promoting and talking about Haus Labs, what are you all tired of? 

Because that's the problem. She barely updates anything, and yes, she's not obligated to, BUT everytime she comes online is to grab some money and then go into hiding for like half a year. 

It is sad to see how she doesn't really care about her fans anymore, at least she doesn't bother to even act like she does. It's my opinion. I will always be by her side tho, she's a huma being and deserves her space and time for herself and the ones she love, but I just don't buy this new Gaga. Superficial, boring, uninspired and cringe-worthy sometimes. 

Sanne Godijn
25 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Because that's the problem. She barely updates anything, and yes, she's not obligated to, BUT everytime she comes online is to grab some money and then go into hiding for like half a year. 

It is sad to see how she doesn't really care about her fans anymore, at least she doesn't bother to even act like she does. It's my opinion. I will always be by her side tho, she's a huma being and deserves her space and time for herself and the ones she love, but I just don't buy this new Gaga. Superficial, boring, uninspired and cringe-worthy sometimes. 

Sis i think your being a little dramatic here

Akiki

Am I the only one lost in so many names? What the hell is the nome of that thing? Glam attack, aphrodite, give them heaven duo? It looks silly 

RAMROD

:lmao:  y'all are hilarious af with all these fumes.

When she got to promote something, then she got to promote something. No matter if it's asking their followers to visit the hauslabs website, or iTunes and Spotify for her music, or Amazon for ASIB DVDs, or whatever. She us doing it right by using her social media accounts to do it.

So y'all suddenly accused her for asking for y'all money when she has been doing that for a minute. :sharon:  But actually, no really, considering most of y'all barely spends money on her anyway. Considering y'all just want freebies, such as album leaks. So why y'all still salty though? Let her do her thing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Akiki
53 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

This is true. Old Gaga was way more spontaneous. I mean, Gagavision, random videos, tweeting. Nowadays she looks more like a freak on a leash. It's not that she wents of, but she is so stiff. At least during Joanne we had some chicken action, riding horses. Vegas Gaga is boring. 

Sanne Godijn
4 minutes ago, Akiki said:

This is true. Old Gaga was way more spontaneous. I mean, Gagavision, random videos, tweeting. Nowadays she looks more like a freak on a leash. It's not that she wents off, but she is so stiff. At least during Joanne we had some chicken action, riding horses. Vegas Gaga is boring. 

Do you know why gaga doesnt do those spontaneous social media things anymore because every time gaga does do it she gets a ****load of hate thrown at her thats why

Renie
15 minutes ago, Akiki said:

This is true. Old Gaga was way more spontaneous. I mean, Gagavision, random videos, tweeting. Nowadays she looks more like a freak on a leash. It's not that she wents of, but she is so stiff. At least during Joanne we had some chicken action, riding horses. Vegas Gaga is boring. 

Are people not allowed to mature, grow up, focus on other things, want some privacy, maybe relax a little? I’m sorry her life doesn’t revolve around involving her fans in every aspect of her personal life. I’m sorry she’s working on 2, maybe 3, who knows maybe even 4 or 5 projects at the moment so she can give back to her fans. Just because she didn’t insta story today doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her fans. Sorry she’s too busy making a life for herself that she’s not posting videos all day long. As much as I’d love some cheeky random videos I really can’t blame her! And even if she posted something, she’d get ripped apart from her fan base for something in it!:trollga:

Renie

Coincidentally she just posted a very cheeky video!! Love you Gaga!! And the sound of that kiss in the video!:icega: I’m dead!!

WheresLG6

Maybe the other fanbases were right when they said that Gaga exploited the gays for her own benefit after all. The only reason why I haven't unstanned yet is the hope for LG6 to become an iconic era and Gaga being what she used to be. Not this robotic, fake, dull, boring persona she's become. It's frustrating.

Akiki
48 minutes ago, Renie said:

Are people not allowed to mature, grow up, focus on other things, want some privacy, maybe relax a little? I’m sorry her life doesn’t revolve around involving her fans in every aspect of her personal life. I’m sorry she’s working on 2, maybe 3, who knows maybe even 4 or 5 projects at the moment so she can give back to her fans. Just because she didn’t insta story today doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her fans. Sorry she’s too busy making a life for herself that she’s not posting videos all day long. As much as I’d love some cheeky random videos I really can’t blame her! And even if she posted something, she’d get ripped apart from her fan base for something in it!:trollga:

Relax. I just gave my opinion. She's free to do whatever she likes, grown up, marry or have kids. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. 

MonsterMom
45 minutes ago, Renie said:

Coincidentally she just posted a very cheeky video!! Love you Gaga!! And the sound of that kiss in the video!:icega: I’m dead!!

:giveup:. I could watch it all night 

Archived