💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga updates Instagram (31/7)

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Holyshamoley said:

Cause you’re jumping down the throat of people saying she’s doing it for money. You don’t know what the heck she’s doing it for. Don’t pay attention to interviews, she’s not always that truthful if you haven’t noticed. Just enjoy the makeup or don’t enjoy it and get on with your day 

I'm jumping down everyones throat who is saying she is ONLY doing it for money. You don't know either. So, who am I going to believe more? Someone who is actually hands on with the product or fans who have no evidence that she is only doing it for money? 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
32 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Girl. You are on GGD, talking about Gaga and arguing with a Gaga fan. Take your own advice.

This is gold :tony:

:applause:

davflz

If she really is going to promo nothing but this brand for the next few months I hope we at least get some good editorials and fun youtube content in the next few weeks. Because the promo thus far has been.. very meh :poot: 

RenegAde
2 hours ago, LePetitFlo said:

Please stop to tell what people have to do. Thank u. Respect all opinions. 

No one even asked for your opinion ,just stop 

RenegAde

This is a business venture that gaga really cares about what with the negativity with this fan base!!! the ones who really expect her to be touring when there is no new album out yet are just really selfish ,and those ropping rude comments and hiding under the umbrella of "it's just my opinion" what's wrong with you???

GagaUnderYou

Wish her new music was out so I could listen to it while she posts pointless Haus Beauty stuff #notinterested

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Wish her new music was out so I could listen to it while she posts pointless Haus Beauty stuff #notinterested

If you are not interested why do you feel the need to tell us? ,who asked you? Gaga didn't get to where she is today just to make music for your satisfaction she has her own goals 

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

If you are not interested why do you feel the need to tell us? ,who asked you? Gaga didn't get to where she is today just to make music for your satisfaction she has her own goals 

relax, I'm allowed to express my own opinion on a Gaga forum. 

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

The truth is in her black eyeliner :gum:

*beauty spot

:derpga:

End Racism Now

MonsterMom
59 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @MonsterMom

You guys are the vanguards of Gaga Daily, fighting against some of the bitter and delusional members of this site. Thank you! I might have to stan :giveup: :applause: DlsGxrb.png

judge ok GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t

RenegAde
11 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

relax, I'm allowed to express my own opinion on a Gaga forum. 

Your opinion is negative and I have a problem with it. Bye 

GagaUnderYou
9 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Your opinion is negative and I have a problem with it. Bye 

Go outside, you need a GGD break dude 

Magui

Like, it's going to be like this every time the woman posts about her make up brand? Tiring. I think there's no need to keep beating the dead horse, there's the ones that hate this new venture, it's more than known. No need to keep up with this at every post. 

Archived