💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga updates Instagram (31/7)

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

Miaou
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Did you see how the end of the JWT turned out? And what is she gonna promote doing a WW tour? Bradley already said he won't tour and the Joanne era ended a long time ago. For ASIB, it won't make sense for Gaga to tour alone, and fans will complain since they want to move on from the ASIB era.

It's only her stan who want to move on from the ASIB era. She has the GP on her side again now and the demand for her is enormous. ILNA, ARUTW, LWIF...etc are mostly sung by Gaga so I think it doesn't matter if Bradley says NO to a WW tour. 

I know she has a terrible disease but I don't understand how she couldn't make a few stadiums in some countries and making a lot of date in Vegas... 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey

You guys are so bitter. This makeup line isn’t going away and guess what? She’s going to promote it even more when it officially launches in September, so if a simple promo pic bothers you it may be best to unfollow her and/or ignore Haus Labs threads.

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

The fact that nobody posted this when I got the notification 1 hour ago shows how hyped we all are for Haus Labs :diane:

You’re back?! I missed you! :sara:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

MoonIsRising
4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

You guys are so bitter. This makeup line isn’t going away and guess what? She’s going to promote it even more when it officially launches in September, so if a simple promo pic bothers you it may be best to unfollow her and/or ignore Haus Labs threads.

Please stop to tell what people have to do. Thank u. Respect all opinions. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Bloody hooker said:

You’re back?! I missed you! :sara:

Yes I'm back!! I made a thread a couple days ago, the mod team decided to give me another chance

Missed you too :sara:

End Racism Now

AshIey
Just now, LePetitFlo said:

Please stop to tell what people have to do. Thank u. Respect all opinions. 

I’m not telling anyone what to do. I said it may be a good idea if someone gets that bothered by a one HL post.

Bloody hooker
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Yes I'm back!! I made a thread a couple days ago, the mod team decided to give me another chance

Missed you too :sara:

How did I miss that thread? I glad they decided to give you another chance. :hug:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

How did I miss that thread? I glad they decided to give you another chance. :hug:

I titled it my rebirth :selena:  Me too, I'm glad I can catch up with people again :hug:

End Racism Now

Teal Ambition

This is the set I bought, its so stunning :flutter:

lady gaga applause GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Zander

Gaga has always been one with product advertising it’s just the new way of advertising is done on social media as opposed to in her music videos / press conferences / paparazzi shots etc... Even so, compared to a lot of stars out there she really doesn’t advertise that much.

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Taide said:

Ok, now where's the album?

Where is the album release the dam album where is the album release the dam album im sorry i just had to 

Holyshamoley

You know what sucks? we’re gonna have to be putting up with these makeup promo posts for probably another year now with nothing else  :toofunny:

If she wants this to become a huge brand then all she’s gonna do is push it. Look at Rihanna. I feel bad for her fans, she’s basically just a never ending commercial for her makeup and clothes now.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The ignore it, was this comment really necessary. Its easy just to ignore these things.

Or you could ignore these comments :lmao:

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Then just go, no one needed this comment at all. If you don't like her makeup era, then just ignore it, we don't need your unnecessary comments. And I find it sad how you consider yourself a fan when you should know Gaga doesn't do what she does for only money. 

She has admitted openly her fragrance era was all about money and it made her depressed. There is nothing about this makeup campaign that would indicate anything is different about this product- if anything it is actually less inspired than The Fame (perfume) promos. This is about business and branding. 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Or you could ignore these comments :lmao:

How can I ignore comments basically bashing everything Gaga has recently done? It would've been easier for you to ignore this thread and we wouldn't be in this situation, but here we are.

Archived