💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rammstein Members Kisses Each Other As Protest While Performs In Russia

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Rammstein guitarists Paul Landers and Richard Kruspe kissed onstage during the band's set at Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium on Monday (7/29)

The move, made in defiance of Russia's anti-LGBT laws, was celebrated by Rammstein in an Instagram post headlined "Russia, We Love You!".

Russia's "gay propaganda" law was passed in 2003 by President Vladimir Putin. Its stated aim is to prevent children from being exposed to homosexuality by making it illegal to present any homosexual act as normal. 

Under the law, foreigners can be arrested and detained for up to 15 days, or fined up to 5,000 rubles, then deported.

A week ago at the Stadion Śląski, Chorzów, in Poland, frontman Till Lindemann was ferried across the crowd in a rubber dinghy while waving a Pride flag in support of the Poland's LGBTQ community, who had faced violent attacks during Pride Month.

Rammstein are currently touring to support their seventh, self-titled album. 

Full article at Source: 

https://www.loudersound.com/news/rammstein-members-kiss-on-moscow-stage-in-defiance-of-russian-anti-lgbtq-laws

That is so fxcking great! :lmao:

I really applaud this move. So glad I am a fan of them!

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da, indeed!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Wow, this is huge. And they are so impactful.

One of my favourite bands in my teenage years :giveup:  and one of the first bands to introduce me to music.

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Are they gay?

No. They are allies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hankhatesyouall

Amazing. 
Russian homophobes must be fuming because of this 
I remember how they fumed after Gaga's BTW Ball 

Didymus

Left-wing metalheads are the best :firega: Rammstein is so impressive, I love their consistent political commentary. Brave move and very inspiring.

Archived