💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rammstein Members Kisses Each Other As Protest While Performs In Russia

RAMROD

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

the fact, that so many STRAIGHT homophobic boys are going to be FUMING over this, is giving me life.

you go, boysss!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

Two STRAIGHT men kissing to prove a point. Can't get more comfortable with their masculinity than that. Kudos :firega:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Queen Bitch

I hate to burst people's bubble, but they have done this under many concerts, so I don't think it’s a protest against Russia particularly. 

RudraCNG
7 minutes ago, August3 said:

I hate to burst people's bubble, but they have done this under many concerts, so I don't think it’s a protest against Russia particularly. 

They even made a song against homophobia :firega:

RAMROD
Just now, Biggest Fan said:

I’ll suck their d*cks anytime

Take a queue, Till is mine. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bellatrix
11 minutes ago, August3 said:

I don't think it means nothing either. They don't do it every concert no post a pic of it so I don't think it's a coincidence that they chose to do it in Russia of all places.

Vergil

I always liked their music but weren’t they involved in some nazi sh*t? Genuinely asking cause I don’t quite remember.

Melech
8 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I always liked their music but weren’t they involved in some nazi sh*t? Genuinely asking cause I don’t quite remember.

100% no. Where did you hear that? 

hankhatesyouall
4 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

the fact, that so many STRAIGHT homophobic boys are going to be FUMING over this, is giving me life.

you go, boysss!!!

Yes, there are some homophobic straight that want to purge gays, but I'm surprised there are many pro-LGBT Russian comments. 

Love the fumes though. You can feel the anger and denial. 

Archived