Why are you gheys so negative always ksksksks :triggered::huntyga:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a french fry
On 7/31/2019 at 8:45 AM, Quartz said:

most famous music videos 

Like the chart topping, triple platinum, record breaking single Eh Eh (Nothing else I can say)

social experiment gone wrong

Quartz
35 minutes ago, GagaVenusStan said:

Like the chart topping, triple platinum, record breaking single Eh Eh (Nothing else I can say)

It was actually a hit in the Philippines, sooo :ohwell:

not a french fry
5 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Wait really?! That’s awesome! I love eh eh

social experiment gone wrong

Serial Chiller

She’s made me so jaded even if she announced sth officially I’d still doubt her :koons:

monketsharona
22 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

The Polydor announcement where they confirmed Billie, Lana, Gaga albums and more

And for the moment most of the artists released.

SO it's definitely legit

Monster7

The single can be released any week from 1 September to 31 October imo, even in November if the album is planned to be released just two or three weeks after the, single

Quartz
1 hour ago, GagaVenusStan said:

Wait really?! That’s awesome! I love eh eh

Yeah. If you play it in public today, people will recognize and might even sing along. It was just after Judas that her popularity here tapered off as she was boycotted by our Christian-majority population. Million Reasons and ASIB really did wonders for her here. She's almost close to being accepted again as a good popstar to follow :diane:

InsomniaMonster69
2 hours ago, Quartz said:

But was it a hit in Azerbaijan?:trollga:

HighwayGuy

What about the Grammy deadline though? :oprah: I would have imagined a late August release to snatch the 2020 SOTY Grammy 

Widows Kiss

The way you are setting us up. :saladga: It'll be a DW/Sweetener sized era at best.

HausOfMiklaus

And another compelling reason is the Grammys deadline being at the end of August. 

I seriously think that if they’re aiming to release as soon as possible aka the first Friday in September, people should look out for an announcement in mid-August (if it’s not a surprise single release). Because she’s done it once before....

For Perfect Illusion, three years ago.

Quartz
7 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

She’s made me so jaded even if she announced sth officially I’d still doubt her :koons:

Well, who can blame you. She literally raised a bunch of clowns. She made clowns out of all of us with the last minute direction switching and cancellations. Ugh her mind :diane: fvck us up some more mama :bradley:

This belongs in the other thread about the alleged PR aspect buy it's locked so I'll say it here. I think it's a mistake to distance herself from Bradga. I think the lead single should subtly hint at Bradga. A song about being in love with another man or something similar. The media will have a field day with that.

Archived