💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Single on September 2019

Quartz

Featured Posts

Quartz

I really feel like we are going to get the lead single for LG6 this September. Here's why:

1. Haus Laboratories Official Opening on September - Seeing that HL is something that Gaga really cares about, I know she'll pull all the stops to promote the hell out of it. This is not just a fragrance line forced on her - she's dedicated and she's out for blood. Don't you feel it? And the thing is, it is such a missed opportunity to not let this brand ride the hype of a highly anticipated single from a global superstar. Why do you think the pre-orders happened so long before the release itself? It's because there will be intense demand for the make-up. Why? Because her team will be ramping up the hype these following weeks leading up to September for the single. As public interest grows for Gaga again, so will the interest for Haus Laboratories. She is intending to take the world by storm with her passion project - Haus Laboratories; and, she will use music and her platform to do it.

2. No Enigma Dates Until Mid-October - We will have space for one full single run for the entirety of the month of September; then, the release of the album plus the second single before the start of Enigma at Mid-October. The next break will be from early November to the end of December - perfect for a third single, to ride out until 2020.

3. Crushing BradGa Rumours and Distancing Herself from A Star Is Born - We can already see her start the PR campaign to clear everything ASIB related from her brand. Why? Because she wants the focus to be on her next project, of course! Why would she kiss another guy in the open like that? We never knew of Carino until they made it public. Gaga is not careless with the privacy of her relationships. She lets us see what she needs us to see. Like many speculated in the thread regarding this, I also believe that the kiss is a start of a PR stunt to distance herself from BradGa. Also, why the hell didn't she promote another song from ASIB, an album that's still high in the Billboard charts? Because she is planning to go back to being Gaga! Sorry Always Remember Us This Way, you had to be sacrificed for LG6.

4. Collaborators Being Eerily Silent - But Not Denying Anything - The producers have been eerily silent these past weeks. Not even a troll post from BloodPop can be seen. Why is that? They're really going full on marketing on this. Everything has to be perfect. This is the well-planned era we've been waiting for, GGD. No one is talking about being scrapped, too. That's a huge plus.

5. Music Videos Re-uploaded as HD - Lady Gaga's most famous music videos have been re-uploaded as HD in YouTube this year. Now, why would they do this out of the blue? When new music and hype drops, it's a known fact that people will get the 'star fever' and will revisit a musician's previous hits. This is the only explanation I can come up with as to why they re-uploaded the  HD versions of Bad Romance, Poker Face, etc. from out of radio silence. They have to clean up her catalogue before the storm that is LG6, when everyone will be crazy for everything Gaga.

I know, I know - were talking about Gaga and her high tendency to change plans (it's her expertise :flop:); but, I  think her team and us fans are long overdue for a 1989 kind of planned era. For further proof, take a look at this thread:

I had the same feeling about this as I had when I felt that ASIB will be a re-peak for Gaga. I was right! I learned to trust these feelings. She's coming guys, she's coming.

EDIT: She just teased a studio photo!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are so optimistic baby girl but you lost me when you said "we deserve a 1989 level planned erA". Gaga's team can be good at planning but 1989 level planning is on another level. A level Gaga's team (in its various incarnations) has never been able to do tbh. 1989 was just so meticulous. We are NEVER going to get an era like that in regards to planning tbh :messga: But yeah I've been saying for like over a year that we would prob get the single in end of august or september because it's Gaga and that's just how her recent release schedules have been. She's very very predictable when it comes to how she releases her music tbh. I'm so excited for the new era! And yeah I totally agree that the PR relationship is a way to cleanse Bradley out of her brand. It got way out of hand. 

Don't forget her label lit rally confirmed LG6 is coming this year. Of course it could change but it's something to keep in mind.

Quartz
13 minutes ago, dit said:

You are so optimistic baby girl but you lost me when you said "we deserve a 1989 level planned erA". Gaga's team can be good at planning but 1989 level planning is on another level. A level Gaga's team (in its various incarnations) has never been able to do tbh. 1989 was just so meticulous. We are NEVER going to get an era like that in regards to planning tbh :messga: But yeah I've been saying for like over a year that we would prob get the single in end of august or september because it's Gaga and that's just how her recent release schedules have been. She's very very predictable when it comes to how she releases her music tbh. I'm so excited for the new era! And yeah I totally agree that the PR relationship is a way to cleanse Bradley out of her brand. It got way out of hand. 

I'm not so sure about that. Take a look at this thread:

If this turns out to be true, girl we'll be in a better executed era than 1989. Also, this is the same woman who filmed Bad Romance, Telephone, and Alejandro - MVs wrought with symbolism and deep art. You might want to read this:

She's capable of genius. Now that her team is as cohesive as ever, I have faith they can execute everything Gaga has envisioned to the T.

Quartz
18 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Don't forget her label lit rally confirmed LG6 is coming this year. Of course it could change but it's something to keep in mind.

Oh shook! I didn't know this :omg: Damn if that isn't evidence enough.

6 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I'm not so sure about that. Take a look at this thread:

If this turns out to be true, girl we'll be in a better executed era than 1989. Also, this is the same woman who filmed Bad Romance, Telephone, and Alejandro - MVs wrought with symbolism and deep art. You might want to read this:

She's capable of genius. Now that her team is as cohesive as ever, I have faith they can execute everything Gaga has envisioned to the T.

I have no doubt about her artistic potential and Alejandro is one of the greatest mvs ever made BUT I'm reffering to planning. I doubt the planning, promotion, scheduling etc.. will line up as perfectly and be as perfectly executed as the 1989 era. I also still have some doubts in regards to the execution of some of her artistic visions. She's a genius but sometimes she does not know how to execute her visions in a stimulating and fascinating way anymore (at least visually speaking). I mean her mv game has been really poor for a while imo. Even John Wayne which everyone marvels over to me was poorly executed, filmed and edited. Even camera work /angles were lackluster so I always lower my expectation just so that I can be astonished and shocked and suprrised when she does execute things brilliantly! it's how i've been going about my exepctations with Gaga for a while and it has been working for me tbh! I enjoy things a lot more like that. I'm prepared to be totally surprised though! :hug: 

Quartz
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Not you @Quartz exposing my lack of understanding of gaga videos :ladyhaha:

I'm sorry :cryga: I just had to illustrate that Gaga is amazing at these stuff :flop: You're just collateral damage

Poot-Lovato-Meme-12.jpg?w=1020&h=574&fit

Quartz
7 minutes ago, dit said:

I have no doubt about her artistic potential and Alejandro is one of the greatest mvs ever made BUT I'm reffering to planning. I doubt the planning, promotion, scheduling etc.. will line up as perfectly and be as perfectly executed as the 1989 era. I also still have some doubts in regards to the execution of some of her artistic visions. She's a genius but sometimes she does not know how to execute her visions in a stimulating and fascinating way anymore (at least visually speaking). I mean her mv game has been really poor for a while imo. Even John Wayne which everyone marvels over to me was poorly executed, filmed and edited. Even camera work /angles were lackluster so I always lower my expectation just so that I can be astonished and shocked and suprrised when she does execute things brilliantly! it's how i've been going about my exepctations with Gaga for a while and it has been working for me tbh! I enjoy things a lot more like that. I'm prepared to be totally surprised though! :hug: 

Well, I say, get ready for your weave to be pulled out of your mother effing scalp. You won't even see it coming :diane::chica:

Spoiler

:runhug:

3 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Well, I say, get ready for your weave to be pulled out of your mother effing scalp. You won't even see it coming :diane::chica:

Hide contents

:runhug:

ngl that's hot :chica: 

mvstraw
51 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

where did they confirm this?

1 hour ago, mvstraw said:

where did they confirm this?

The Polydor announcement where they confirmed Billie, Lana, Gaga albums and more

ShayCristoforo

You tied in all the question marks, from kissing that guy to the collaborators' silence. Well done. I'm on board with this speculation and so excited :party:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Quartz
12 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

You tied in all the question marks, from kissing that guy to the collaborators' silence. Well done. I'm on board with this speculation and so excited :party:

We're two months away. TWO MONTHS AWAY Aaaaahhhhhh :firega:

Archived