đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila and Shawn exposed

dit

Featured Posts

Squidward T

this is just so cringe, an obvious gay guy and an obvious lesbian faking a romance because they are forced to by their PR team. Yuck 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
45 minutes ago, Miel said:

As other people have speculated: is HE the beard? :koons:

on ladies they’re called merkins

and the answer is they’re BOTH gay

Yikes that's embarrassing. Their team is old. This is 2019, everyone has smart phones. Their plan may have worked in 2001 but not today lmao.

1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

I'm getting 2nd hand embarrassment because I stan both of these artists :rip:

Maybe it’s time to just be a casual fan so this kind of stuff doesn’t embarrass you

AJRocketMan
7 hours ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

Why does everyone think Shawn is gay again?

Because of his voice, his mannerisms, his choice of words, feeling the need to always have a girl with him, waking up in a cold sweat after having a video of him wearing makeup being posted on the internet, and leaving the movie theater in the middle of Love, Simon because he was having a panic attack. Gee, that sure sounds like a closet queen, does it? I mean, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is probably a duck! :trollga:

Zander
8 hours ago, Loeppke said:

It just doesn't work anymore, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try :messga:

I can’t imagine people look at these pictures and feel a sudden urge to go stream Señorita. I look at these pictures and have the urge to block Shawn & Cameltoe on my Spotify.

Lion Heart

:lmao: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i truly think people think theres something off because shawn literally looks gay af

whore
27 minutes ago, Zander said:

I can’t imagine people look at these pictures and feel a sudden urge to go stream Señorita. I look at these pictures and have the urge to block Shawn & Cameltoe on my Spotify.

I guess the objective is to make you intrigued in their collaboration and see if they display any kind of romance in the track. Some people are interested in things like that, but I’m not. 

Kind of how Gaga and Bradley’s Oscars performance made “Shallow” skyrocket because people thought they were a good couple :green:

beaublue

I fail to see how this proves anything lmao it’s literally just a photo of a pap taking photos of them? This thread should be titled “when will gay men stop forcing homosexuality on nontoxic straight men?”

aaronyoji

how does ssean (cody) mendes still look gay even while kissing a woman?? I-

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Because of his voice, his mannerisms, his choice of words, feeling the need to always have a girl with him, waking up in a cold sweat after having a video of him wearing makeup being posted on the internet, and leaving the movie theater in the middle of Love, Simon because he was having a panic attack. Gee, that sure sounds like a closet queen, does it? I mean, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is probably a duck! :trollga:

Its sad how people just think he is gay because of his voice, mannerisms and his choice of words. That doesn't make sense. You are gay if you are sexually attracted to people of the same sex, not because of the way you act. 

Archived