celeb

Camila and Shawn exposed

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

They wanted to be far from the shallow like Gaga and Bradley, but all they can do is a fake kiss in the shallow in front of photographer 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Andreu
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Inb4 they’re both hunties and great actors :messga::vegas::huntyga:

Inb4? More like the truth :oops:

Florian
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Pathetic.. THEY should be taking notes from Lil nas, we all know they are both gay, its just really sad at this point, he gives a bad image to the young gay kids out there..

Np they should not.

Everyone deal with they sexuality the way they want. They can love who they want. And they can decide to tell about their sexuality the way they want.

If they're more comfortable in the closet it's their choice and nobody else's business.

Sit down, eat your soup and mind your own business.

Imagine trying to defend young GAY kids and yet be intolerant and narrow-minded about SEXUALITY :ladyhaha: 

ANTI WP

when you are making a  basic song ...... you have to do these kinds of stuff :vegas:

whore

I didn’t think fake relationships were still a thing, I thought that got left in the 2000s with Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart and Zac Efron/Vanessa Hudgens 

DeleteMyAccount

I don't ever want to hear about the gay rumors from Shawn ever again. He was petty bringing them up before and now only looks like a fool with this fake relationship.. Can't wait until he's spammed with this too. 

Ladey Gaygay

Literally that kiss seemed like they were both ghey(Mostly shawn:lolly:)

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

River

I knew it was you sis, I love how you expose the fake hollywood world:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Miel
2 hours ago, Loeppke said:

I didn’t think fake relationships were still a thing, I thought that got left in the 2000s with Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart and Zac Efron/Vanessa Hudgens 

I was gonna say, this all feels very mid-2000's tween publicity.

I mean, who knows? They could easily be in a genuine relationship. But my gut-take visceral reaction from all of this was "promo". Seems quite a bit of people feel the same way, too.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived