💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga & Bradley Movie?

G U C C I

Featured Posts

Illuminati
9 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Do yall really think Gaga will not branch out and do only movies with Bradley? :awkney:

Also change title, this is click-baity af I almost broke my hip :grr:

I think acting career wise it's more important for her to branch out from musicals than co stars, so she can totally do this if by any chance this was true.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I think it would be intriguing if they continue to do films together for a long while. I'm imagining like ten movies over the course of her career. All with Bradley, as a kind of acting duo that everyone looks forward to.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Mirages
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I think acting career wise it's more important for her to branch out from musicals than co stars, so she can totally do this if by any chance this was true.

Yep she needs to do a non singing no musical movie ASAP. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

S0436

But at least ASIB wasn’t like a Disney live action musical, the music intertwined with the story but the acting scenes dominated I think.

Bizcochito

I'm 100% sure Bradley and Gaga will do another movie since it's normal for directors/producers/agents to often use the same pairing for their movies if the chemistry is good.  Notice Emma stone-Ryan gosling, Bradley- Jennifer lawrence, etc...

Ghost Face
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It worked the first time, it won't work again.

People will go see it because of ASIB (=sales) and if the chemistry is still there? There will also be praise. I wouldn't say it wont work :oops:

It's an honor.

CannaeDrive

Guillermo Del Toro directing this movie is reason enough for Gaga to be FORCED to be part of it. 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

alp0707
50 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Has there been any other times where two lead actors are lead actors together again in another movie? And yes I'm asking this seriously.

It just sounds weird to me

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence have 4 movies together

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

People will go see it because of ASIB (=sales) and if the chemistry is still there? There will also be praise. I wouldn't say it wont work :oops:

They might be seen as try-hard trying to repeat ASIB's success, so there might not be either (sales/praise) :huntyga:

Ghost Face
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They might be seen as try-hard trying to repeat ASIB's success, so there might not be either (sales/praise) :huntyga:

(Almost) everyone felt their energy and would love to see another movie of them. You don't have to try hard when you know it's real :trollga:

It's an honor.

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

(Almost) everyone felt their energy and would love to see another movie of them. You don't have to try hard when you know it's real :trollga:

Lets just say it could go either way :rip:

Archived