Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

100 Million PS4's have been sold!

weed

Featured Posts

weed

Sony revealed in its most recent earnings report, that it has sold 100 million PlayStation 4 consoles. That makes it the fastest-selling console to date.

The company reached the 100 million mark in five years and seven months, beating its own PlayStation 2 console sales by two months, and Nintendo's Wii which took six years to reach that number. 

The reason the slower sales in the last quarter are expected, and that this will most likely not change, is because Sony is due to release its Play Station 5 in the fall of 2020. The next generation of PlayStations will include ray-tracing 8K, SSD storage, and PS4 backward compatibility with existing titles. That said, over the past few years, sales have remained consistent, with 19 million sold in 2017, and 17.8 million sold last year.  Sony also revealed that digital download share has surpassed the 50 percent mark, with people nowadays buying more digital games than physical hard discs.

The PS4 has been one of the Japanese company's big successes as it became the fourth most popular gaming console of all time. It sits right behind Nintendo's Wii with 101.63 million, the original PlayStation with 102.49 million, and PlayStation 2 with over 155 million consoles sold. 

link: https://interestingengineering.com/in-fastest-record-yet-sonys-ps4-console-sales-have-reached-100-million-units

that's so crazy! I'm so happy that gaming is still so popular and even becoming more popular, I love it. Can't wait for the PS5

Biagio2103

The fact that all four PlayStation consoles are in the top 5 of the best-selling game consoles ever :bradley:

I'm only good at being bad

A Hybrid

Playstation 4 is simply the best console thanks to its simplicity. Well deserved.

No family’s safe when I sashay

SlaeUrAnus

I remember looking up at my mum on Xmas 2013 opening mine when she said they were sold at and we couldn't afford it anyway :selena: This was her:

sub-buzz-12969-1491250762-1.png?downsize

In my messy era.

River

Isn't the Switch the fastest sold console of all time?

PS4 was a big pass for me, I really didn't like or care about it for some reason, even Gow didn't make me wanna buy

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

homomo
39 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

The fact that all four PlayStation consoles are in the top 5 of the best-selling game consoles ever :bradley:

PlayStation: Queen of home gaming :giveup: 

Nintendo: Queen of portable gaming :giveup:

F1GHTER24

for those that want to play with  (Maybe LadyGaga)   well as i  was saying me  

MY PSN IS F1GHTER24

I play GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT and  NARUTO TO BORUTO SHINOBI STRIKER AND BATTLEFIELD

JLO

• 2 weeks later...
Nightwing

Best console ever. I got rid of my Xbox One & Nintendo Switch.

All I was playing was my PS4. The others were just collecting dust. :bye:

Archived