💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen kissing audio engineer Dan Horton

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

J e s s e

Please, just pleassssse can she quit smoking :selena:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
On 8/2/2019 at 7:52 PM, jamesillusion said:

scared ga’s voice will go s*** :saladga: because she keeps on smoking. I know it’s her choice and all and she’s struggled with it but from the recent enigma shows her voice keeps on getting deeper or somethin ✈️ 

Deeper is not the issue. That's fine and even more rich sounding. It's more like her natural voice and singers' voices change over time anyway. Usually get deeper. I personally like it that way.

I'm more concerned about what smoking can do to her abilities in general like belting what she used to be able to. I really wish she can quit. Hope she's hydrating herself enough because that's the single best cure.

Her vocal peak was after a lot of smoking, so it's reversible to some degree. Mid to late 2017, early 2018 was her peak when she recorded ASIB, flawless vocals on JWT (belted F# and G!), recorded Your Song, Joanne WDYTYG. So I really hope she can take care of her voice the way she did for all that. It requires strict discipline but her voice is a gift.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Curunir
On 7/31/2019 at 4:18 PM, nozhoemi said:

me coming back to this thread after a day of work

36xftf.jpg

i've got a lot of reading to do...went from like 13 to 29 pages :wtfga:

This is literally me with every megarate :air:

Curunir
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Deeper is not the issue. That's fine and even more rich sounding. It's more like her natural voice and singers' voices change over time anyway. Usually get deeper. I personally like it that way.

I'm more concerned about what smoking can do to her abilities in general like belting what she used to be able to. I really wish she can quit. Hope she's hydrating herself enough because that's the single best cure.

Her vocal peak was after a lot of smoking, so it's reversible to some degree. Mid to late 2017, early 2018 was her peak when she recorded ASIB, flawless vocals on JWT (belted F# and G!), recorded Your Song, Joanne WDYTYG. So I really hope she can take care of her voice the way she did for all that. It requires strict discipline but her voice is a gift.

Oscars 2015 and Superbowl National Anthem 2016 say hi :vegas:

But I agree. The Sound of Music was also done after smoking so it's definitely reversible :oprah:

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Oscars 2015 and Superbowl National Anthem 2016 say hi :vegas:

But I agree. The Sound of Music was also done after smoking so it's definitely reversible :oprah:

Her voice definitely improved after the Oscars 2015 and Superbowl National Anthem. You could hear her utilize mixing in the Sound of Music tribute but it was still a bit strained. In the National Anthem, she used her head voice extensively for the first time but it seemed too frilly for the sake of frilly. Not her style at all. I thought the halftime show vocals were much better than national anthem's.

A Star Is Born on the other hand had flawless mixing and delicate extensive use of head voice (INLA) like she's never done before. 2015 Gaga's resonance was great and musical theatrey and all but I firmly believe she couldn't come close to singing INLA or Look What I Found the way she did for ASIB. Also good sis belted a G without her voice breaking at the Joanne World Tour for the first time since Pre-Fame days. Closest she came was F# in Do What U Want but that was much more strained than the G at the JWT.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived