Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen kissing audio engineer Dan Horton

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Why does she keep dating people that she works with :saladga:

Obviously, she’s her own person. But I don’t like the idea of her having her heart broken constantly 

Yeah. Its kinda always someone that she works with that is a relatively nobody.

Hope some day that type will work out.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kihlophix

I'm very happy for her, BUT it seems... dunno staged? she was VERY private and hushed up with Christian and now she's openly kissing and stuff with this dude... got me a bit confused.. but oh well

Nice to see!!! I´m very excited how this relationship (if it is really a relationship) will develop...

TheSlash

Why is half of this cult site pressed about it? :laughga:  It's literally her own decision and if she's happy, I'm happy :diane:  :sara: 

Ew, David!

G U C C I
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

Obviously, she’s her own person. But I don’t like the idea of her having her heart broken constantly 

How else is she suppose to really get to know someone? She doesn't have the luxury of just hanging out with people she either doesn't already know, is a colleague, or a co-worker. Getting to be face to face with her probably requires a security level clearance from various persons. This is more than likely just a fling cause she is single and she can't let that last more than a month or so. 

Neight Shayde

leave it to the monsters to immediately assume this was a pr stunt just because they saw a recent reference from another alleged couple :awesome:

Lemondeduerl
6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I was about to start a thread...Do think she needs to have someone because she feels lonely? Being  famous must be hard sometimes... look the time gasp between her relationships. Or maybe his a friend with benefits xD

:)

LilyLark
33 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

As natural as Camilla / Shawn I see :lolly:

He's age appropriate, looks her type, and it would make sense for Gaga to date a behind the scenes music guy. People is publicist friendly and probably wouldn't have been able to identify him without a tip even if the article doesn't have any "source close to the singer's camp" type of thing...It also could simply be a friendly kiss as she's affectionate with people.

But...I used to spend a lot of time in Studio City before I left L.A. as one of my bffs lived there. It gets very hot in that part of the Valley in the middle of the day during the summer and yet they decided to sit outside on the patio, in what was probably at least 90 degree, possibly even over a 100 degrees weather? 

NGL I wouldn't be shocked if this was some sloppy PR to kill the Bradley rumors. If she's putting LG6 out in the next few months, there's a strong possibility she doesn't want the rumors to carry over to when she's promoting the album. You know tabloids might start assuming every love song is about Bradley, but if she dangles some fresh gossip they might jump off that type of angle. And I'll get killed for this, but it might even be PR so if she hooks up with him far down the road it doesn't look like she had a hand in his break up since she dated someone after Christian and after he broke up with Irina.

Joshie S

His tattoos are cute as ****.. totally her type.

As long as she's happy and healthy. I don't care about anything else.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Mirages

inb4 only kissed him so yall stopped the Bradley rumours :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Oof. I was thinking "Girl, we do not need to know about his last marriage" but it's in the article?! And, somehow even more information than I'd ever need to know! "Horton, who is Nashville-based, was previously married to actress Autumn Guzzardi, who is currently starring in the off-Broadway musical Rock of Ages. The two tied the knot in 2013, and Guzzardi’s most recent Instagram post of the two is from 2016." Who sanctioned this? :awkney:

Gaga's PR—wants to make it clear he's divorced.

Archived