Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen kissing audio engineer Dan Horton

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

PutUrPawsUp

She is Lady F***ing Gaga. She can date whoever whenever wherever:firega: Don't push too hard sis:saladga:

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP2
33 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

hold up -

C3C is coming to end the gheys :vegas:

Vitleysingur
33 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

hold up -

Don't panic guys.

It's about in ear monitors used at Enigma and Jazz Piano. :ladyhaha:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Why are people so obsessed with her private life. Give her some dignity and leave her alone ...

You might want to exit this thread now because we are about to dig in to know everything there ever was to know about him and this “ relationship” :ladyhaha:

kris jenner mystery GIF

3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

You might want to exit this thread now because we are about to dig in to know everything there ever was to know about him and this “ relationship” :ladyhaha:

Too true, Little Detectives will be on it whether any of us like it or not. :oops:

Smart man to lock down his accounts before appearing in public with LG (regardless of whether it's a real relationship).

giskardsb
16 minutes ago, Zander said:

Is it not just them caught in a mid greeting/goodbye kiss, and not anything “romantic”? :oprah:

Gaga is very affectionate to her friends and colleagues so that seems most likely to me.

The staged photos... her name embroidered on her ass... you love to see it. 

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

kris jenner mystery GIF

LOL Little Monsters are insane and should work for the FBI—it's terryfing. I looked for five seconds on stan twitter and they've already figured out that he has no kids and his ex wife is dating a stage hand for Broadway shows and seems happy, so there isn't any drama on that end. Who knows if it is even romantic yet but they are a searching!

HermioneT

Here for the meltdowns on all the Bradga accounts on Insta right now:popcorn::huntyga:

She / hers

BrickMonster

on another note, she looks smoking in those photos. we can't blame this dan fellow. 

JustYouandI

My God she looks so beautiful :heat:. Maybe they are just casually dating.... Anyways she looks really really great and he seems unproblematic and is age appropriate so...

ModernEcstasy

Why does she keep dating people that she works with :saladga:

Obviously, she’s her own person. But I don’t like the idea of her having her heart broken constantly 

Woolfsmck
21 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Why are people so obsessed with her private life. Give her some dignity and leave her alone ...

Because her fans (like me) love her.. 

But there is a wtfc line that shouldn't be crossed....like her residence and times when she/they ask for the cameras to be off.. 

The article says they 'chose' a seat by the window (knowing cameras click) .. 

So is this staged?...

Genuine, but purposeful ?

Or the start of the next Gaga man era?

Eniquiring minds want to know.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived