šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen kissing audio engineer Dan Horton

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

I agree this is open to interpretation and I'll be curious to see where it goes. Girl has a type.Ā :ally:Ā  Glad to see he's age-appropriate and as always glad to see her looking good and happy.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
14 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Ok, she looks AMAZING and at least he is her age...maybe it was just a friendly kiss goodbyeĀ :cryga:

Omg she looks the best she's looked in a while! Seriously! And actually happy! I would love to see her with Bradley but this maybe a nice departure from all the stress of dealing with everything ASIB/Bradley related. Maybe they are planning on working together again soon so no relationship and she's having fun with this guy?Ā As long as he treats her well. Plus he actually looks her age for a change

Enzo

Faster than you can say FerrariĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

HermioneT

Glad for her (if it is what it looks like.)

I really hope this stops the Russian comments madness on her Instagram.

She / hers

Chic

He's an audio engineer for plenty of other large artists too!

Let's hope he falls in love with ha and sabotages other careers to keep ha on top

PutUrPawsUp
Just now, ImTired said:

Whatever happened with her and Hawkeye? I was here for it...:bradley:

Me too. OMGĀ  Jeremy is so Ffffing hot. Has anyone listened to Main Attraction. His voice is so hot and that MV. I really wish he could be our Daddy Monster:kara:

OMonster
9 minutes ago, Jaume said:

It seems like she cantĀ Ā live alone, like she breaks up with someone and some months after she is in another relationship...Ā Ā 

You're right - she definitely has an issue with loneliness... but don't we all? And add in her crazy life where everything goes from 0 - 100 on a daily basis, you're going to need someone with you.Ā 

I remember in 5ft2 she explained how desperately lonely she can feel. She goes from huge crowds, adoring fans, constant media attention to, behind closed doors... nothing. Just emptiness. A big house with no one in it. It's actually incredibly sad and a real reminder that fame, money and success mean nothing on a human level. If you go to bed each night on your own (having previously had relationships, I mean) - it's going to hurt, irrespective of your bank balance.Ā 

I also remember that she recently even moved in with Bo, her best friend. She left her house in Malibu empty, and lived with her. I think this has passed now, though.Ā 

If she's found someone who can make her happy (for however long) and someone who can provide her with some companionship, then I am happy for her. Because, truly, with the kind of life she lives - I imagine you kind of need a partner. I know it's not the most progressive or woke thing to say... but it's just human nature. We all need someone.Ā 

subtext / fantasy

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

As natural as Camilla / Shawn I seeĀ :lolly:

My first thought but I donā€™t want to believe Gaga can do it

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

BrickMonster

let's be open minded...........and find more details and photos of this man. 1/2 jk

let's let her live.Ā 

Andy McQueen

Why are people so obsessed with her private life. Give her some dignity and leave her alone ...

Archived