ย 

10 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Hun itโ€™s ok:selena:

tenor.gif?itemid=12657620

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

What is in the water todayย 

question mark wtf GIF

The way this week is unfolding on here Iโ€™m gonna need a Xanax smoothie for breakfast by Fridayย :huntyga:

ย 

MonsterMom
Just now, LVbuttondown said:

The way this week is unfolding on here Iโ€™m gonna need a Xanax smoothie for breakfast by Fridayย :huntyga:

ย 

Girl, wish you lived near me, I could use one tooย :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

You start messing with my girl @Renieย we gonna have problemsย 

come at me african american GIF by Bounce

girl bye i don't even have a problem with any of you but you keep addressing me and sending gifs and **** at me like im trash and it's not gonna happen. sorry that ur delusional and supporting a satanist but ya im 4 real done so ~ bai bai

ย 

easy โ™ฅ

Teal Ambition

what in the world just happened on the last page

source.gif

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

MonsterMom
Just now, June said:

girl bye i don't even have a problem with any of you but you keep addressing me and sending gifs and **** at me like im trash and it's not gonna happen. sorry that ur delusional and supporting a satanist but ya im 4 real done so ~ bai bai

ย 

easy โ™ฅ

girl bye goodbye GIF

ย 

Zander

Better get Marianne Williamson and her crystals in to solve the dark psychic forces surrounding Gaga.

Zilla

Yo can everybody chill out please? I really don't want to close the thread out because a spat between specific members.ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Tom Nook
39 minutes ago, June said:

What in the actual ****? Why did that picture that he took say 666 directly in the center? And why is she being a dumb slut with this man after getting out of a relationship 6 months prior. bitch u were ENGAGED. Like please wake up, Gaga. U are clearly under a very dark energetic pull/spell by this man. read his body language while he's looking at gaga from the chair. so clear. so obvious. Shouldn't U be focusing on ur ****ing next project/album? STUPIDITY. Why r U out on a dinner date... like wat is going on tbh...... bleh. everything is so out of wack and the absolute truth is being revealed ~

maybe ill just go away ~

ย 

i don't even get how some of you dumb bitches are stanning and supporting this when he clearly is capturing 666 in the center of that photo. like... please wake up and stop being so delusional

ย 

I'M SO PISSED UNTIL AN EXPLANATION IS REVEALED I'M SO ANNOYED BYE BITCH

Imma steal this as a copypasta

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived