Lady Gaga seen kissing audio engineer Dan Horton

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mindintransit

She looks gorgeous!
Obviously Dan Horton knows his way around music if he works with Gaga. Maybe it's because he was with this incredible woman with off the charts personality and warmth  that he seems very low key. I've decided to just appreciate their lunch date rather than try to analyze it. Gaga is always a mystery. She certainly brightened everyone's day. 
Love her :heart:

Renie

:cryga::cryga:

Maybe he was just really uncomfortable with the cameras there. Maybe they are together but both of them are upset about the fact that they have to put this sh*t in the public like this just to finally squash some rumors. We all know gaga herself is pretty private, she wouldn’t do this unless she had to. 

Also hello sideboob:stalkga:

And if Gaga really want to squash some rumors she could have picked me!:vegas: Gaga stepping out with a new lady friend! And I’d give them so much PDA I’d make a believer out of everyone! Just an idea gaga, if you’re reading this!:ally:

MonsterMom
6 minutes ago, Renie said:

:cryga::cryga:

Maybe he was just really uncomfortable with the cameras there. Maybe they are together but both of them are upset about the fact that they have to put this sh*t in the public like this just to finally squash some rumors. We all know gaga herself is pretty private, she wouldn’t do this unless she had to. 

Also hello sideboob:stalkga:

And if Gaga really want to squash some rumors she could have picked me!:vegas: Gaga stepping out with a new lady friend! And I’d give them so much PDA I’d make a believer out of everyone! Just an idea gaga, if you’re reading this!:ally:

jimmy fallon laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Same :stalkga:

J e s s e

I honestly feel like this is the one, hot looks like dad in a way hot Italian babies lets get started sis!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

What in the actual ****? Why did that picture that he took say 666 directly in the center? And why is she being a dumb slut with this man after getting out of a relationship 6 months prior. bitch u were ENGAGED. Like please wake up, Gaga. U are clearly under a very dark energetic pull/spell by this man. read his body language while he's looking at gaga from the chair. so clear. so obvious. Shouldn't U be focusing on ur ****ing next project/album? STUPIDITY. Why r U out on a dinner date... like wat is going on tbh...... bleh. everything is so out of wack and the absolute truth is being revealed ~

maybe ill just go away ~

i don't even get how some of you dumb bitches are stanning and supporting this when he clearly is capturing 666 in the center of that photo. like... please wake up and stop being so delusional

I'M SO PISSED UNTIL AN EXPLANATION IS REVEALED I'M SO ANNOYED BYE BITCH

MonsterMom
8 minutes ago, June said:

What in the actual ****? Why did that picture that he took say 666 directly in the center? And why is she being a dumb slut with this man after getting out of a relationship 6 months prior. bitch u were ENGAGED. Like please wake up, Gaga. U are clearly under a very dark energetic pull/spell by this man. read his body language while he's looking at gaga from the chair. so clear. so obvious. Shouldn't U be focusing on ur ****ing next project/album? Why r U out on a dinner date... like wat is going on tbh...... bleh. everything is so out of wack and the absolute truth is being revealed ~

maybe ill just go away ~

i don't even get how some of you dumb bitches are stanning and supporting this when he clearly is capturing 666 in the center of that photo. like... please wake up and stop being so delusional

It’s time for you to take a nice long break from GGD :kiss:

Siena
7 minutes ago, June said:

What in the actual ****? Why did that picture that he took say 666 directly in the center? And why is she being a dumb slut with this man after getting out of a relationship 6 months prior. bitch u were ENGAGED. Like please wake up, Gaga. U are clearly under a very dark energetic pull/spell by this man. read his body language while he's looking at gaga from the chair. so clear. so obvious. Shouldn't U be focusing on ur ****ing next project/album? STUPIDITY. Why r U out on a dinner date... like wat is going on tbh...... bleh. everything is so out of wack and the absolute truth is being revealed ~

maybe ill just go away ~

Hun it’s ok:selena:

1 minute ago, Smcgibben said:

Hun it’s ok:selena:

1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

It’s time for you to take a nice long break from GGD :kiss:

tbh y'all can both screw off im going to have my opinion like it or not sorry that you're clearly in a fog.

i don't give a ****. i'm going to say what i'd like to say. and it's clear the evidence is sitting in front of your ****ing eye balls. are u just like choosing not to see it ?? so lost.

Archived