đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy found guilty of infringement

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

Poor Katy, she deserves better after these last few years. The songs aren’t even similar. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
10 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Okay but I doubt Katy has every heard of this song coz wtf is this lol so is she really copying :laughga:

This, she literally said in court that she watches cat videos etc between studio sessions, not Christian rap music...

I think this is all bs and Katy is innocent 

End Racism Now

Helxig

They're getting money from her because their song also has a "beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep"??? And it's not even the same notes???

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AMENiCURE

Summons Day
Unconditionally (Without Bail)
Dark Jail Cell
This Last Moment (As a Free Woman)
Double Bailout
It Takes Two Handcuffs

image.png

NewYorkCity

ok so after what i said yesterday about hearing the similarities I did some research (basically talking to my boyfriend who is a musician and knows about copyright things and showing him both songs). He said that this is bullshit and that is totally unjustified. Like, there's literally THREE notes that are the same and that, compared to what all the production has to offer, that's insignificant. Also, that it is basic af and that if they charge her because of this, you will find plagiarism on almost every song, because it is three notes, not even the last note of that hook is the same. 

So, mess. He doesn't understand how her lawyers didn't win this,

PutUrPawsUp

She got sued because all that Anti-christian elements in Dark Horse MV did damage to Flame's reputation as a Gospel singer. Just in case  you guys forgot all the crap Katy put on the anti-religion elements in Alejandro MV:fthis: So it's what she deserves.:trollga:

Mana Mahad
4 minutes ago, PutUrPawsUp said:

She got sued because all that Anti-christian elements in Dark Horse MV did damage to Flame's reputation as a Gospel singer. Just in case  you guys forgot all the crap Katy put on the anti-religion elements in Alejandro MV:fthis: So it's what she deserves.:trollga:

And she also killed a nun.

https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/entertainment/katy-perry-nuns

ImTired

The amount of bibles that Christian group can buy with all that money they're going to get. Katy still doing the Lord's work. :bradley:

Defmix100

I often wonder how this works since it is Katy's song but you never know if it is the singer, the songwriter (when they are different people) or producers who are guilty

Saint Hollywood
12 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

PRISN :bradley:

IM LAUGHING SO HARD JSHIDJHDJSKJDBH I NEARLY CHOKED ON MY STARBURST :messga:

I mean it was never really my favorite Katy song of all time, oh well :classy:

ShayCristoforo

Baby do you dare to do this
'Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse  :ladyhaha:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived