life

New Gaga pic (Haus Labs insta 29/07)

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sassy McSass

I’m loving the choice of not using a lot of photoshop in all Haus Labs related photos. It makes me feel like Gaga is really interested in being honest about her brand and the motives behind it. Can’t wait for my kit to arrive. :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

AshIey
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I agree. She's gorgeous and I like that it looks like she's done her makeup herself but the quality doesn't seem good enough to make me want to buy it. 

I think she just sheered out the shadow too much. In the promo pictures it looked really nice and pigmented.

Renie

I know a lot of people think this is terrible marketing or whatever using selfies of makeup done on herself and not studio pics. But I think it’s brilliant and represents what Gaga was going for with her line. She’s showing that you don’t need to facetune or edit your pics to post them. They can be real and raw and your makeup doesn’t need to look like the picture perfect girls you see on Instagram. To be honest those girls and their makeup intimidate me and it refreshing to see something toned down yet still a little edgy. The make up seems so much more accessible that way and I think she’s appealing to a large portion of her fanbase, the people that want to buy her product to support her even thought they don’t use/don’t know how to use a lot of makeup products. They can look at what she’s done and feel more comfortable using it. I’m excited to see where else she takes things. And if we know gaga, she’ll surprise us and turn that sh*t out like she always does!

And can we talk about her glistening tan. Can she bottle that up so I can buy it?

G U C C I
18 minutes ago, Renie said:

I know a lot of people think this is terrible marketing or whatever using selfies of makeup done on herself and not studio pics. But I think it’s brilliant and represents what Gaga was going for with her line. She’s showing that you don’t need to facetune or edit your pics to post them. They can be real and raw and your makeup doesn’t need to look like the picture perfect girls you see on Instagram. To be honest those girls and their makeup intimidate me and it refreshing to see something toned down yet still a little edgy. The make up seems so much more accessible that way and I think she’s appealing to a large portion of her fanbase, the people that want to buy her product to support her even thought they don’t use/don’t know how to use a lot of makeup products. They can look at what she’s done and feel more comfortable using it. I’m excited to see where else she takes things. And if we know gaga, she’ll surprise us and turn that sh*t out like she always does!

And can we talk about her glistening tan. Can she bottle that up so I can buy it?

Yes the untouched pics and imperfections are amazing to see because its real. Lady Gaga for all her avant-garde, high fashion looks and makeup to match has always been authentic as hell. Nothing has ever been about being pretty or basic. So this approach and message with Haus Labs is equally authentic and exciting. The selfie is fine (she's gorgeous) but put it in the story not a main post. As someone who worked in PR and Marketing in the beginning of my career there are so many tweaks I would love to see made with this which was my point before. So many little things could have been done differently that could make a big difference. Its still early tho so maybe they will or maybe since she is Gaga she can do it completely differently and it still be huge.

I would buy skin products from her in bulk! Tanner, moisturizer, etc! Her skin is perfect :tony:

Renie
7 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Yes the untouched pics and imperfections are amazing to see because its real. Lady Gaga for all her avant-garde, high fashion looks and makeup to match has always been authentic as hell. Nothing has ever been about being pretty or basic. So this approach and message with Haus Labs is equally authentic and exciting. The selfie is fine (she's gorgeous) but put it in the story not a main post. As someone who worked in PR and Marketing in the beginning of my career there are so many tweaks I would love to see made with this which was my point before. So many little things could have been done differently that could make a big difference. Its still early tho so maybe they will or maybe since she is Gaga she can do it completely differently and it still be huge.

I would buy skin products from her in bulk! Tanner, moisturizer, etc! Her skin is perfect :tony:

I totally get that! As someone who is just on the consumer end and not the business end, I’d have no idea the best ways to go about marketing a brand. But she always seems to do things a bit different than the rest. Maybe once things officially launch in September they’ll take a more serious approach. 

Right! Buy it by the bucketload! I just want like a full daily rundown on what she uses because it’s working for her!

shane_c

All of Haus makeup sets except Ballerina have been removed from Amazon's best seller list.  Several of them have always been top 15.  

It just happened at the same time Haus posted an instagram with Gaga modeling Ballerina so I'm thinking theyre pushing it for some reason.

doppelganger

So they have already run out of content for social media after 3 weeks and resorting to posting random selfies that really does nothing to highlight the product:ohwell:

Sanne Godijn
14 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

she looks good but it would be better on her own instagram rather than her brand’s instagram...kinda looks unprofessional with the theme 

Yeah i agree but would also be nice if those russians stop using her instagram as their personal chatroom (im referring to irina fans i have nothing against russians )

Archived