Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

She is glowing:flutter:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

BradleyCooper

The caption says there's Legend glam attack on the eyes but I don't see any gold. :interestinga:

I get why Haus Beauty is revolutionnary now. 

This is art.

This is avant-garde.

Gaga always PUSHING the limites, always ahead of her time. 

Thats why we will  always support her. I am ordering my makeup now. 

JusKeepBreathin

Guys I just finished placing the order for your products from China. Feeling accomplished and cute. Here's a selfie. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kapi09

It is very sad to see how she changed. Almost without interactions with fans. Every her post/Photo is very official just for money or some deals. Everything what she is doing right now is looking fake. 

Sorry guys... but this is my opinion.  :selena:

I missed old Gaga (before ASIB) 

My name isn't Alice

Glamourpuss
12 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

The caption says there's Legend glam attack on the eyes but I don't see any gold. :interestinga:

There is a bit of gold on the inner part of the eye close to the tear duct. 

Amen Fashion

Her Make-up ist so bad in this sry :saladga: hide this from all the beauty stand spill the tea channels or else we will be cut 

Smother Em Eh

I was expecting another photo shoot out take but this is cool I guess

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

G U C C I

She really is so gorgeous! I am still hoping we get to see her as a brunette again soon. Her eyes looks so insanely pretty with darker hair.

Also just a side note: I LOVE how she is so loyal to her friends that they are basically family and that is how she sees the Haus of Gaga. One big family who have conquered so much together. The fact that its always about THEM  as a group and never just her is admirable. HOWEVER, I would love to see her collaborate with other people behind the scenes just as much as in front of the cameras. I feel like her loyalty is so strong its almost a fault sometimes and the people around her turn into yes men as a way of showing gratitude or complacency. There is no way they started this company as a genuine start up and this is the level of advertising and PR they all honestly thought was best. I love her and the haus but come the f*ck on and wow with it. Her name alone isn't going to make this sell millions like it will with her music. I personally ordered a lot and can't wait to try it but for someone just randomly scrolling the business IG I can't see how they would want to order it. She has so much right with what she is doing its a shame that some aspects like the social media pr and makeup artists looks are lacking.

ydnmnme

Ugh her lips :heat:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

Archived