💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana teases music video for ''Boyfriend

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

You guys, this is a thread about Ariana and not some rando insider on ATRL :triggered:

nodandsmile
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

So, AG6 really being before LG6?

tenor.gif

blinking aretha franklin GIF

:oprah:It's her SIXTH album?? Doesn't feel like she started her career long ago?  

Stef

This is gonna be great. I can already smell the fumes from this site when it’s another big hit for her 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

:oprah:It's her SIXTH album?? Doesn't feel like she started her career long ago?  

Well that's because a year ago she didn't even have AG4 ( Sweetener ) released and after that she went into overdrive :poot: 

Ew, David!

blackpink

i stan but at the same time...can she just let the other girls BREATHE omg are we ready for another 3 months of Ari dominating like she did early this year :giveup: 

Adrenaliner
6 hours ago, Stef said:

This is gonna be great. I can already smell the fumes from this site when it’s another big hit for her 

”ShE iS gOnnA GEt OVerExPOsED”

Schizophonic

so, ari is going to block number 1 for the next how many weeks now? can gaga already start to plan another delay?

Inferno

Its funny...shes on the opposite end of the annoying spectrum to me at this point. Like Gagas on one end, annoying because she releases absolutely nothing for long periods of time and Arianas on the other end releasing way too frequently that I find it obnoxious. She has an album, a body of work that still has life and potential singles. Yet shes already tossing it aside and moving on and people are too down for that kind of attitude. Im not lol

Archived