Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
4 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Why do i think it’s Dan in this pic

4 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

the guy here looks like Dan Horton in the other thread so i guess it was misidentified 

It's Dan :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

MonsterMom

It’s weird that they were on a date and not holding hands or even sitting close :oprah:

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

It’s weird that they were on a date and not holding hands or even sitting close :oprah:

My first thought!! Whats the one thing Gaga always does with guys? Hold hands! Even with Bradley she caused a stir because they held hands all the time. There isn't a single picture of their "date" where this guy is touching her at all!  Almost like he was told not to :what:

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

My first thought!! Whats the one thing Gaga always does with guys? Hold hands! Even with Bradley she caused a stir because they held hands all the time. There isn't a single picture of their "date" where this guy is touching her at all!  Almost like he was told not to :what:

Thank you! She is affectionate with everyone! And the fact that when she went to kiss him he did not even touch her. That is weird! Me and my husband are 100X more affectionate than that out in public and we have been together forever. And when you are with a new person you usually can’t keep your hands to yourself. She even held hands with Carino :trollga:

Archived