Featured Posts

AmericanxDream

Top 2 and I'm #2.

8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Can we just stop pretending charts matter (more than the music) :madge:

#BlingNotTheMusic

adamsenigma
46 minutes ago, neptugne said:

It’s interesting how that works... like regardless of these sales she will be very respected and “queen bey” across the board, but why doesn’t she sell idk

It doesn't sell cuz it isn't really a beyoncé album, it's a collection of songs by various artists with afrobeats which is not really commercial. Beyoncé can sell out stadiums and, I'm sure, she have a big ass era with B7

S0436

Billboard being objective as ever, calling her Queen Bey in their article.

judge judy eye roll GIF

When was her last hit single?

S0436
6 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It doesn't sell cuz it isn't really a beyoncé album, it's a collection of songs by various artists with afrobeats which is not really commercial. Beyoncé can sell out stadiums and, I'm sure, she have a big ass era with B7

If B7 is going to be like her last album projects from Lemonade onwards then no way will it be a big ass era.  Frontloaded and then bye.

Didymus
7 hours ago, Virgin Ryan said:

ARTPOP was #1 and some have the audacity to call it flop? :saladga:

That’s not how it works. If Bey hit #1 everyone here would still call it a flop based on the actual sales. That’s how it was for ARTPOP as well.

gypsy101
8 hours ago, Talenti said:

Can we talk about the fact that the GP completely swept the gift under the rug and ignored it flopping?:lmao:the gheys know the tea but everyone else ain’t acknowledging it-

the-power-that-that-has-the-intelligence

it literally debuted at number 2 so some of the gp must have listened

gypsy101
7 hours ago, S0436 said:

Billboard being objective as ever, calling her Queen Bey in their article.

judge judy eye roll GIF

she was featured on Mi Gente (#3), Walk on Water (#14) and Top Off (#22) as well as the duet Perfect going #1 with her for 5 of its 6 weeks. also Ape$hit peaked at #18

for her last solo album, 8 of the songs from Lemonade appeared in the top 40: Formation (#10), Sorry (#11), Hold Up (#13), Six Inch (#18), Don’t Hurt Yourself (#28), Freedom (#35), Pray You Catch Me (#37) and All Night (#38).

so she’s had 13 hits since 2016.

AmericanxDream
8 hours ago, S0436 said:

Um, when was Telephone released?

Inferno

the soundtrack is an overall bore. any success or credibility attributed to it has solely to do with beyonces level of respect and the fact that its tied to disney. but the content is just genuinely meh.

Archived