Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande ft. Social House - u ain't my boyfriend

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Zander

“the last thing the world needs is another Ariana Grande song. well that’s 2 bad :huntyga:” - Ariana, probably. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
6 hours ago, LePetitFlo said:

She'll be overexposed or the Rihanna 2.0

I like Ariana, but she needs to dial it back. You are absolutely on the money that she's going to over expose herself by putting out too much music—especially when every celebrity gets semi-overexposed by blogs constantly mentioning them for clicks and tweeting links about them to get more clicks. Especially nowadays considering some of the media will write up whole articles based off a handful of tweets.

Gossip blogs/online news/social media didn't really become so ubiquitous until 2010-2012 and by then Rihanna had slowed down her album a year cycle—if Rihanna had kept up her same schedule she might have been overexposed too.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

She doesn't need to do anything. She can do whatever she wants.

Since when was releasing music rapidly a bad thing?

It's good for fans, but in the long run not so great for her career in general—especially with social media nowadays and how easily it is for celebs to be overexposed. I like Ariana and I don't want to see her over-exposed.

Adrenaliner
8 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's good for fans, but in the long run not so great for her career in general—especially with social media nowadays and how easily it is for celebs to be overexposed. I like Ariana and I don't want to see her over-exposed.

If she feels like releasing a new song or an album then she should do it. Art is therapy for her. Not every record needs to be a mega hit or top the charts. Music is much more than a number one spot on the charts.

JoanneMonster

I think it loses the magic when theres no thirst for a release

It also loses the magic when theres too much thirst you dont even bother anymore:laughga: (gaga im looking at u)

I See You

whore
7 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Let’s see if Ariana can top Old Town Road 

At this point I’ll take anything 

The13thNote

Ariana is great but I don't think she is anything on the level of Rihanna or Gaga or Katy yet. 

This was her most massive era yet and she just achieved 2 #1s and a decently performing album. 

Rihanna has 14 #1s. 

Katy has 9 #1s. 

Gaga has 4 #1s (should be 5 really) and 5 #1 albums, 2 GGs, an Oscar, a SAG, and 9 Grammys. 

Ariana has had some cute bops and has the voice of an angel and 2 #1 albums. That's like.....idk...Kesha level to me. Cute. Memorable. But....not close to iconic or legendary yet. 

Key word "yet". I think she could go far. But when she pumps out a string of 10-15 Top Tens in a 2 year period the way Gaga, Katy, Rihanna, Beyonce, or Britney have...we can talk. 

Since 2017-2019 Ariana has delivered 2 smashes and maybe 3 or 4 hits. (Thank u next, 7 rings, God is a Woman, No Tears Left to Cry, Breathin', Break Up With Your Girlfriend)

In that same time frame in Gaga's peak she delivered 7 smashes and 4 hits. (Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, LoveGame, Alejandro, Judas, Yoü and I, some might even count Speechless, Dance in the Dark, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Starstruck, Monster, Dance in the Dark, and Marry thr Night, and Chillin' as moderate hits as well). 

Just reminding you all the difference between legend and pop girl. 

****...."Hair", "Speechless", and "Dope" charted higher than Breathin and they were promo singles. 

Miel

She makes and releases music so quick, huh.

Not that it's a bad thing, really. Her fans are getting fed, and her music overall is pretty cool. I just hope, for her sake, that people don't feel like they're being oversaturated with her, while male artists release every year and hop on singles all the damn time. 

3 points in and ready for more

FfFfFfFF
On 7/28/2019 at 10:41 PM, Enzo said:

turning into an Ariana stan now that Gaga doesn't release

*Ariana stops releasing*

Please do it. :giveup:

Musicisfreedom
On 7/28/2019 at 12:32 PM, DiamondKing said:

giphy.gif

And God is a Woman:giveup:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom

I do worry she will start to get overexposed. But I am excited, as an Ariana fan. I love everything she puts out

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived