💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MTV to remove Michael Jackson’s name from this year Vanguard Award

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That is a completely invented story spread by Michael fans on fansites. The FBI never investigated Michael Jackson but only offered technical assistance for two years, not 30. In fact, the most time the FBI ever spent on him was during the 13-year long investigation of an American citizen who repeatedly threatened Michael's life.

Stop spreading lies, do your research and stick to the facts.

Of course he is innocent until proven guilty. But like I said, his name is tainted at the moment. Not even because the majority of the public believe he's guilty but because it's a magnet for unwanted emotions and discussions that have nothing to do with the VMA's :shrug:

You're reading too much into this decision.

It might not be that long but they did investigate him heavily. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
18 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

The FBI investigation for over 30 years disagrees with you. The boys and parents "abused" also disagree with you.

Bruh, he manipulated the families & boys for years and used his influence to groom them. He ruined their lives & their families lives and abused them, mentally & most likely physically. No sane & innocent adult convinces a kid to sleep with them in their bed. He was a sicko.

Purr more, hiss less.

Luna Lovegood

I think it’s safe to say that our fanbase are pretty divide and even regarding MJ’s incident and controversy. Until any official statements is released from the high court, I will remain neutral on this situation.

luna’s advocate

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Bruh, he manipulated the families & boys for years and used his influence to groom them. He ruined their lives & their families lives and abused them, mentally & most likely physically. No sane & innocent adult convinces a kid to sleep with them in their bed. He was a sicko.

Bruh, Id like to see proof for your claims

tomsches

They could call it Michael/Michelle Jackson/Jackdaughter Person 

Diamond Heart
15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That is a completely invented story spread by Michael fans on fansites. The FBI never investigated Michael Jackson but only offered technical assistance to local California investigations for two years, not 30. In fact, the most time the FBI ever spent on him was during the 13-year long investigation of an American citizen who repeatedly threatened Michael's life.

Stop spreading lies, do your research and stick to the facts.

:applause:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Bruh, Id like to see proof for your claims

You probably don't have an hour, but I'd recommend watching this video:

Purr more, hiss less.

3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I did watch that video im subscribed to his channel. If you want to show me proof, H3H3 is the last person you should link. Its an entertainment comedy show.

3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I did watch that video im subscribed to his channel. If you want to show me proof, H3H3 is the last person you should link. Its an entertainment comedy show.

PartySick

MTV's been trash for years anyway, might as well put another nail in the coffin.

Go ahead and lynch an innocent man that's been dead for 10 years, it really makes y'all look good :applause:

🖤

4 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

MTV is toying with the idea of removing Michael Jackson's name from their Video Vanguard Award for this year's Video Music Awards. 

During a conversation with Page Six, a source disclosed that there are talks within MTV about renaming the award. 

"There’s a lot of heated discussion at the network about how to handle the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award this year, and it’s getting ugly," the source claims. "There’s talk about if they should change the name, or get rid of it altogether. [There’s also talk] about who would pre­sent it and who would accept it. It’s a mess."

giphy.gif

Disgusting. He is innocent

FATCAT
53 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I know, but the information in that show is factual.

Purr more, hiss less.

nikola

Stupid decision

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived