Lady Gaga is already losing MTV Hottest

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a french fry
4 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Lmao Gaga is an Academy Award winner. She doesn’t need these low-tier awards anymore. :staymad:

Now Katy on the other hand...

(also I love your profile picture #SAVEMORGANA2019) we need more Devacelli representation here:pawsup:

social experiment gone wrong

LGMonster95

This award literally means nothing, it's not even worth wasting ur time and spamming with those tweets on twitter because you might end up getting suspended aswell

TheSlash
5 hours ago, XxBones said:

What’s BTS

Isn't that something like ADHD? :oprah: 

2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

It's a form of foreplay, I believe?  :oprah:

lucille-bluth-arrested-development.thumb

Ew, David!

KURUSHITOVSKA

Mtvhottest is literally the most irrelevant thing in the world. No one gives a ****, just unemployed Twitter gays

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

nikola

Do we really care about this award... And she is second which is amazing since most of her numbers are real... Bts has numbers that are blown out of proportion by fake tweets and 7-year-old kids that have nothing better to do... I mean kpop is mostly kids music... of course, that they will be wining in this kind of competitions 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

skedaddleBItCh

I hate those cocky BTS fans :huntyga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

phantasmas

how they not even gonna have Megan thee Stallion on that list? thats what im really mad about :nails:

Chris Evans

she's "won" mtv hottest multiple times by millions of votes but they always gave it to someone else 

Serial Chiller
6 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

That’s very pretentious of you. While the Academy Awards are based off the opinions of snooty old film gurus, the VMAs are a better reflection of how well you resonate with the culture and the public. In other words, what real people think of you. The VMAs may not be relevant anymore, but they’re still the best representation there is for an artist’s GP standing.

ha ha lol GIF

Archived