news

Lady Gaga wishes JLO happy birthday

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Oh my gosh my two queens :flutter:

🤣X100

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

I only wrote that in the make-up tutorial thread and legit 30 people posted the same thing :madge: Jesus. Why y'all hatin' on me.

Don't worry there is hope.😀

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

imnotyourbabe10

Ah, Gaga sounds so cute singing HBD!

J.Lo, you rock!  Grew up watching your films and listening to your music.  The Cell will forever haunt me and is her best acting performance :vegas:

beaublue
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

I only wrote that in the make-up tutorial thread and legit 30 people posted the same thing :madge: Jesus. Why y'all hatin' on me.

Just stating facts 😂

LaLa

It’s JLo’s 50th birthday, so someone was obviously putting together a video and asked Gaga to be part of it, that’s why it was filmed in advance. Very sweet :heart:

petty
4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Why y’all complaining that they did record this earlier? You know, some people actually prepare things instead of doing stuff last minute. They probably asked 100 celebs to do this and you know, most of them are busy so it’s good to ask this on time. Gaga did record this right away and it shows that she cares about JLo and I think it’s cute Gaga said yes and took the time. I really don’t get how y’all can complain about something so positive.

Anyways, I love their friendship and I love Gaga for doing this. :vegas:

There was legit one comment asking a simple (sarcastic) question before you made this comment lmao. "yall" ? you might as well just quote the ONE person you're aiming this comment at. sorry, had to call it out because i think it's funny to see you complaining about multiple people complaining when no one was actually complaining to begin with :trollga:

a kii, a cackle

Reginald

The Enigma costume looks really good here. I gotta say, I love the OriginalGa coming through  :legend: Enigma haters can stay pressedt 

On topic Edit : Wow, Jennifer Lopez is 50 now?

Waiting For Tonight was 20+ years ago and I have very vivid memories of that song from my childhood :air: :bradley::cryga::wtfga:

I'm old as f*** now  lmao and so is she :lmao:I still stan though. I've been a long time fan, she was my #1 QUEEEEEN above any other back around the turn of the century :lmao:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Dutch
5 minutes ago, PETTY said:

There was legit one comment asking a simple (sarcastic) question before you made this comment lmao. "yall" ? you might as well just quote the ONE person you're aiming this comment at. sorry, had to call it out because i think it's funny to see you complaining about multiple people complaining when no one was actually complaining to begin with :trollga:

a kii, a cackle

Uh oh, the y’all police is here.

Archived