💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Gaga's UK sales updated

Swallow

Featured Posts

S0436

Album sales in the UK took a dive for all artists in recent years, not just Gaga.  Some weeks the #1 can sell 25k while in the past that wouldn’t even secure top10.

Arturo
32 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

If this is the case, should I bother showing pure sales and streaming units when I collect them all?

The OCC only reports units now. Pure sales data for the UK is useless in my opinion 

AM98GJ
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The OCC only reports units now. Pure sales data for the UK is useless in my opinion 

Good to know, however if the database shows the split between pure sales and streaming units maybe it'll be interesting to include. 

Shallow surpassed 1M wtf that is amazing after only this much time!!! It was certified at 600k and has just jumped up to 1.1m plus omg this is crazy but very good :firega:

Swallow
13 hours ago, Arturo said:

13 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

Good to know, however if the database shows the split between pure sales and streaming units maybe it'll be interesting to include. 

Just Dance is close to reaching 1M in pure sales and that would make Gaga only the 2nd female in history to have three million sellers in the UK (after Rihanna) so it is a big deal and the OCC makes an article whenever a song reaches that mark.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

S0436

It’s nice to have 5 songs with UK sales certifications over the past 3 years :vegas:

Mr Mirko

lookin at ASIB and Joanne  :saladga: so sad I mean good for her, but I can't even cure got away better then some ARTPOP hits

Miracle

Is 300,000 units = platinum certification? If so Shallow is 3x platinum and could end up being 4x platinum in some years. Wow, the talent jumped out. 

Edit: I saw it was 600,000. Well Shallow about to be multiplatinum anyway

Swallow
On 8/1/2019 at 9:24 PM, Miracle said:

Is 300,000 units = platinum certification? If so Shallow is 3x platinum and could end up being 4x platinum in some years. Wow, the talent jumped out. 

Edit: I saw it was 600,000. Well Shallow about to be multiplatinum anyway

For albums it's 300k and for singles 600k. Shallow should be 2x in about 2 weeks, and considering the Netflix release is still ahead, I can totally see it reach 3x Platinum sometimes next year.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Archived