💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD Final: Beyoncé #3 with 51K

Miaou

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Whatever I did my part I bought and streamed next time mother should promote more I know she’s shook she’ll deliver for B7

wendy williams thread GIF

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
Just now, Mirages said:

R-5958907-1407732990-5501.jpeg.jpg

REAL :reductive:

It feels 

But I’m here for it:lolly:

But the fact Caution & Liberation both had a lower peak:saladga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lextyr97
17 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Lol I don't claim the word "stan" nor do I care about those people. I'm simply pointing out how messed up everyone is on this site and how easily everyone jumps on the hate train. The album speaks for itself, I'm not a fan of her music but this one has really capture me but that's just me. 

I don’t know if this is shade towards me or something but I said nothing bad about Beyonce. So if it wasn’t shade, carry on. If it was shade, well I stated facts

Enzo
47 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

It shows how much it smashed :vegas: 

no need to post it tho

we are not talking about ASIB

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Beyonce really thought she was pulling a Kendrick / Black Panther soundtrack smash, but since she can only sing and dance, she’s in no position to be executive producing an album like this. 

StrawberryBlond

Wow, she performed at the lower end of the sales prediction, barely scraping the start of the prediction, surely a first for her. The rumours about her selling 949 copies in the UK must also be true as I couldn't find the album on our soundtrack or compilation chart today (it was confirmed that the album wouldn't constitute for the main top 100 chart as it's a compilation, so I checked both sections to be sure). It sold so badly that it couldn't reach the top 100 of a specified genre chart, against albums that were a year old or more. This is bad, real bad. This needs to be a wake up call to Beyonce that she is no longer above promotion. At this stage, promo is vital, as is putting out one or more singles pre-album, releasing album name, cover and tracklist in advance and just generally doing a standard album roll-out. Her glory days of name recognition alone to sell were fun but now playtime's over and she's going to have to get used to the pitfalls of being an older artist, just like everyone else. If you play the mysterious card for too long, people will think you're conceited. If you don't make people care, they won't care.

zakariah

noah fence, but it was such a boring album, it got what it deserved tbh

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I feel bad but it’s kind of nice seeing the beehive humble up a bit. The whole Beyoncé is perfect thing can be much at times :ohwell:

This.

Beyonce, her starpower and millions of dollars in the bank will remain unbothered, I'm just really glad the Hive (hopefully) gets a spoonful or reality and humility. 

Mirages
9 hours ago, Davian said:

It feels 

But I’m here for it:lolly:

But the fact Caution & Liberation both had a lower peak:saladga:

Yeah well there were other new releases :teehee:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

monketsharona
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

If you play the mysterious card for too long, people will think you're conceited. If you don't make people care, they won't care.

A lot of pop girls need to realise this

gypsy101
10 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Damn this is what happens when you make a soundtrack that doesnt go with the movie that was made. Beyonce again was most likely using ghostwriters like crazy to make this album and thats why it doesnt resonate with the movie.  Beyonce can sing but she cant write songs like other songwriters who can easily do what she couldnt. Which is create music centered around the story of The Lion King. 

I wonder if this will cause any conversation of people wondering how many sales would have her album gotten if it was a Tidal exclusive.  I like how Beyonce used  a lot of african influence in the music but the lyrics of the music are what throws it off for me. Only certain songs sound like they truly fit the film. 

you know it’s not a soundtrack to the film right? it’s songs inspired by the film, not the same thing

Brie Candy

Things would be different if the song and whole album was about Simba cheating on Nala and how she shows forgiveness after gifting her a coconut or something...

Archived