monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
8 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Zedd started working with Gaga at 2012.

Okay, but his music was already charting and he was already a name. Gaga didn't put him on the map with her work. His work with Gaga didn't come out until late 2013. 

FfFfFfFF
18 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Bunch of “I get what he’s saying but” replies in this thread. Expected. There is no but. Her team has money and they could have at least payed for his plane and hotel if they wanted him to work with them. And for y’all to say that it’s expected for him not to have freedom while making HIS music DOING HIS job is just ugh. He knows his stuff and he should be the one making decisions when it comes to production. Simple as that. Just because someone is A list superstar doesn’t mean they have to force people to do what they want and expect them not to put their vision in their own work. 

Gaga is a producer too and that was her project, of course she is the one taking the decisions. His job is solely to help her. It's not that she is an A list superstar, it's that she is an artists working on her record, most superstars aren't involved in production of their song anyways.

FfFfFfFF
9 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Okay, but his music was already charting and he was already a name. Gaga didn't put him on the map with her work. His work with Gaga didn't come out until late 2013. 

She put his remix of Born This Way on Born This Way: The Remix in 2011.

monketsharona
On 7/26/2019 at 8:31 PM, Lakabla said:

Well he has a point, every opinion is important like yours too

My biggest mistake was to try to translate for sure. Just should have posted in French and let you do the job. 

One thing I'm certain I wouldn't judge someone's ability in a foreign language. I have done some language studies and I know how hard it is to translate from a language to another (especially speaking French)

Anyway. I am so done with that ****.

Hurem

Little Delulus running in here to bash him cause Gaga can never do anything wrong. :rip: 

GABEL
21 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

And it does work like that. If you’re a photographer and someone hired you for a wedding. They can give you some directions but you will do your job because you know what looks good and how to do it. 

sorry but in this case Gaga is the photographer and DJ snake was just an assistant who wanted to be a photographer one day:toofunny:
I'm not saying he can't complain about it but it's not like she mistreat him when gaga doesn't even let Interscope decide how her album sounds

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She put his remix of Born This Way on Born This Way: The Remix in 2011.

That was on the radio and heavily promoted? Not really, ZEDD made his own name. I would even say Break Free with Ariana was commercially bigger than any of his work with Gaga. 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, GagaUnderYou said:

That was on the radio and heavily promoted? Not really, ZEDD made his own name. I would even say Break Free with Ariana was commercially bigger than any of his work with Gaga. 

Does it need to be on the radio and heavily promoted to contribute in his career taking off? 

GagaUnderYou
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Does it need to be on the radio and heavily promoted to contribute in his career taking off? 

Okay, but my main point is that his work with Gaga isn't what people affiliate him with anyways. His work with Gaga went under the radar. I think even ZEDD forgets he worked with Gaga. Remember the whole video he posted with the women he's worked with and Gaga wasn't featured and monsters came for him? :laughga:

For example, many of DJWS fans are monsters but are many ZEDD fans monsters? not really 

if anything, Gaga had a bigger hand in DJWS's career 

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Okay, but my main point is that his work with Gaga isn't what people affiliate him with anyways. His work with Gaga went under the radar. I think even ZEDD forgets he worked with Gaga. Remember the whole video he posted with the women he's worked with and Gaga wasn't featured and monsters came for him? :laughga:

For example, many of DJWS fans are monsters but are many ZEDD fans monsters? not really 

This is a valid point but in 2013 probably there WERE people that associated him with Gaga. A big difference between him and DJWS is that Zedd kept having hits and naturally people's perception of him changed over time. Either way, the first big artist that collaborated with him was Gaga and this opened doors for him for sure.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This is a valid point but in 2013 probably there WERE people that associated him with Gaga. A big difference between him and DJWS is that Zedd kept having hits and naturally people's perception of him changed over time. Either way, the first big artist that collaborated with him was Gaga and this opened doors for him for sure.

Tbh DJWS never really achieved to get a big name in the producing / DJing game by his own or for other artists.

I always wondered why other big artists never really tried with him while some other producers like Zedd and Snake that started with Gaga achieved to became huge as DJs. Even Madeon managed to get is name quite big in his field. 

NewYorkCity
22 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

oh Gosh even Zedd has recognized like 1000 times that he got his label signature thanks to Gaga. 

Morphine Prince
On 7/26/2019 at 1:24 PM, monketsharona said:

Thank you so much. 

And your comment is absolutely useless. 

It’s fine. I understood everything. 

Of course it’s not perfect but your English is great either way! Don’t let the haters bring you down :) 

Archived