💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga gonna be the new "Cindy Lauper"

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

Like she is gonna be a legend and forever loved and never forgotten but Musically will never have anything more impactful (Im talking about when cindys first several albums and comparing it to lady gagas first two albums)

Thoughts Fatties? :lolly:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

ASIB is laughing in her throne 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Carlo Rodriguez said:

Like she is gonna be a legend and forever loved and never forgotten but Musically will never have anything more impactful (Im talking about when cindys first several albums and comparing it to lady gagas first two albums)

Thoughts Fatties? :lolly:

That is not Cyndi Lauper though. So no Lady Gaga won't be the new Cyndi Lauper, more like the new Cher. 

alextruper17

Well, she has released one album in the past six years. It's hard to say. If she only released something. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

kaelergrey
1 minute ago, August3 said:

That is not Cyndi Lauper though. So no Lady Gaga won't be the new Cyndi Lauper, more like the new Cher. 

Cher makes sense in comparison aswell :interestinga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

BgRaEgTaT

She already is in a way, when’s the last time a solo single of hers had any longevity and major impact on the gp? Probably applause which still most people outside of the fan base consider underwhelming... Shallow wouldn’t have nearly the impact that it did without Bradley Cooper/ASIB movie...

Ghost Face
3 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

She already is in a way, when’s the last time a solo single of hers had any longevity and major impact on the gp? Probably applause which still most people outside of the fan base consider underwhelming... Shallow wouldn’t have nearly the impact that it did without Bradley Cooper/ASIB movie...

Million Reasons says hi :vegas:

It's an honor.

TheBatman

More like Cher I think. I think Gaga will be forever loved by queers, and a constant celebrity presence that everyone generally loves. She'll continue to be in movies and put out albums for her fans while maybe not lighting the charts on fire. My hope is once SHE accepts this, she will experiment more in her music and take on full writing and production!

I remember when they said that Gaga would be the new Cyndi and Katy would be the new Madonna because Gaga would disappear from the media and Katy would have Madonna's longevity. Now they say Gaga is the new cindy because she will no longer have sales from her early career.

Anyway, I love Cyndi and hope that in future Gaga will be as timeless as Girls just wanna have fun and Time After Time and True Colors

Runway
7 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

Shallow wouldn’t have nearly the impact that it did without Bradley Cooper/ASIB movie...

I thought this myth had been already debunked 

BgRaEgTaT
5 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

Million Reasons says hi :vegas:

True I always forget about that one...she kind of forced it down everyone’s throats tho( performing it a million times).. But yeah, I don’t mean to be too negative, I guess we’ll just have to see what she does next and how it goes

Archived