💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé Sells 949 Copies of TLK Album

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9577633/beyonce-lion-king-album-flops/

"BEYONCE may have a starring role in The Lion King movie, but she is struggling to keep her claws in to her title as Queen Bey.

The singer curated and produced an album to go alongside the new Disney film but it has flopped — being downloaded just 949 times in the UK in the first five days."

I -

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69

“The Greatest Showman’s soundtrack was the biggest-selling album of 2018, and Disney had hoped that getting someone as huge as Beyonce to do an album like this could match its success.

Well... maybe next time they should get a real Queen. Like this one::ally::staymad::firega::koons::firega::v:

Well the number one album sold only 4k copies so :koons:

It is still tragic. EIL flopped as well. :spin:

Schizophonic

well, she lost a lot of goodwill with the GP with her tidal **** and i think people dont support her with sales anymore.

Lottie Winters

I like Beyonce, but she’s been flopping commercially for years. She has been put on a pedestal that no one can really live up to...I think is unfair to her that she’s so overrated...

HeavyyMetalVenuss

at first glance i assumed it meant 949K, but :ohwell: guess the UK isnt feelin the love tonight

Cake like Malibu Gaga

AlexanderMagno

But is this the movie soundtrack or the Beyoncé's album?

I don't think this is that surprising :shrug: the movie itself, the Lion King, was the real event, not Beyoncé. The pop stans were telling people otherwise, but this just proves them wrong. It's not about Beyoncé, it's not even about Africa, it's about the classic Lion King.

Andreu

I am not sure we can take the sun as a reliable source for chatt updates

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, Wifey said:

I like Beyonce, but she’s been flopping commercially for years. She has been put on a pedestal that no one can really live up to...I think is unfair to her that she’s so overrated...

exactly I've never understood the hype, her voice is amazing but her songs don't live up to it imo, a lot are forgettable

Archived