• Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

oh

my

god

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Versace

Good, she needed to be humbled a bit. The Queen B nonesense got way out of hand.c

FfFfFfFF

It's only getting worse and worse. Witness era teas to be honest. But yeah, as I already said she doesn't deserve it but her fans do.

Widows Kiss

The Hive told me she's a sales juggernaut because Lemonade was the best selling album of 2016 (which it wasn't btw). :giggle:

Enzo

this is about Beyoncé not Gaga you all

stop the bashing

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Sneaky Oliver

Well it’s like a side project to a film soundtrack. I mean it’s not a BEYONCÉ album. It’s not pandering to either GP, her non-hardcore fans or TLK fans 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Curunir
24 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Her ARTPOP era

It's in moments like these that I realize just how much ARTPOP wasn't  a flop :air:

19 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Her fanbase is all talk the talk, but not buy the buy. :vegas:

This reminded me of Rihanna, and with all the recent megarates I've been relistening to a lot of her music, and her discography is so much better than Bey's even tho she's not as good of a performer :air:

And they have like the same number of albums or close?

If her fans didnt try to diminish ASIB's soundtrack success saying it was thanks to the movie, i wouldnt even care, but now....

SUCK IT! 

LaLuna
33 minutes ago, Versace said:

Good, she needed to be humbled a bit. The Queen B nonesense got way out of hand.c

Agreed. Although I doubt this will humble her, she's probably like, whatever, I got my paycheck, the peasants who don't buy my album can suck my multimillion-dollar bootylicious ass :ladyhaha:

theomega

The Sun is know for being a trash tabloid, even if only her fans in the UK downloaded the album it would be much more than that number, I doubt Beyonce only has 949 fans in the whole of the UK.

Archived