💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is Gaga getting the Vanguard award this year?

Siena

Featured Posts

sillynate
4 hours ago, Inferno said:

Absolutely. How anyone can honestly and wholeheartedly state that Katy Perrys endlessly boring and exceedingly tacky visuals which reach far beyond the tackiness of gagas own, are "better". I truly cant and will not let that sit lol :interestinga:

2 hours ago, nathantj594 said:

You honestly believe Katy’s shitty CGI videos are better than Gaga’s iconic videos??? Are you kidding me? 

Wheres that New York gif? Beyoncé Beyoncé Beyoncé? 

I’m pretty sure @Hades meant that Katy’s videos are better than her own music. Not Gaga’s music :oprah: y’all are so quick to tar and feather especially you @Inferno music + art is as subjective as you are dense :diane:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades
12 hours ago, sillynate said:

I’m pretty sure @Hades meant that Katy’s videos are better than her own music. Not Gaga’s music :oprah: y’all are so quick to tar and feather especially you @Inferno music + art is as subjective as you are dense :diane:

That's what i meant. The only thing i judge Gaga about is her videos since PI not her music. I'm still a fan. Katy might be a flop nowadays but her videos are always fun to watch. :) 

Hades
14 hours ago, nathantj594 said:

You honestly believe Katy’s shitty CGI videos are better than Gaga’s iconic videos??? Are you kidding me? 

Wheres that New York gif? Beyoncé Beyoncé Beyoncé? 

No. I do believe her latest videos are better than PI and MR though. Why are y'all so aggressive it's just an opinion by me an irrelevant. :poot:

Mirages
12 hours ago, sillynate said:

@Inferno music + art is as subjective as you are dense :diane:

:air: best insult I heard today :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

RAMROD

IDEK, doubt it tbh. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Davian

She deserves but I don’t see it happening this year, but who knows:tony:

Xtina deserves too:diane: It’s long overdue:bradley:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d39ed2e2f49797a6b

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

gagzus

I think she’ll go for the award ceremony MAYBE a performance for the lead single if it’s coming at that point but that’s it

Jadeykins

hasn't it been said that she's refused the award before?? i feel like the fact it's linked with MJ she won't accept it unless she feels worthy of it which knowing her won't be until she's like 60 lol

Mirages
12 minutes ago, sillynate said:

:teehee:

I live for it honey :vegas: keep up the good work :cryga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• 2 weeks later...
dek0de

Imagine her getting this award 10 years after her debut ICONIC Paparazzi VMA performance. I really hope she get this this year over any. 

Smother Em Eh

Yes, I can see it. She deserves it!

I can definitely see her getting it over Katy and Taylor. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

smitherz

With Katy’s new single coming this Friday (8/9) I’m kind of thinking it won’t be Katy. It seems like a better idea to launch the song with a big Vanguard performance rather than put out a song, wait 3 weeks and then perform it (Considering the trajectory of her recent singles which have fizzled out pretty quick) 

Archived