AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

She just told in the livestream that 'The Archer' will be out right now 

HoneyB

Stomps on those other two singles tbh:lana:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Taylucifer

better than the other two but the whole damn time it was building and building and then it didn't:messga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Lucas

The lyrics are amazing! The song lacks a little something but I think it's the best song we had so far :party:

SevenWonder
10 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

better than the other two but the whole damn time it was building and building and then it didn't:messga:

This. I loved the beginning and was waiting for the crescendo. Didn't happen. Still a damn good song. Her best in a while.

IcePrincess

You're waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting... and the song ends...

I really like this! The verses remind me a little bit of Time After Time which I also love! Lover is coming through! :heart:

ltlmnstr

I liked it

I like how people keep calling her other singles nursery rhymes and she puts actually nursery rhymes in this one

From the start irritates me the sound sounds like a siren, an alert, I can't explain which.

migamiga

finally a good song from this album! but i agree that it's a little underwhelming. would've been great if it transitioned into an instrumental climax. i have a feeling it leads into track 6 which could possibly be a continuation of this song

CautiousLurker
50 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Half way through the song I was still like 'oooooo, this is building to something BIG' and then I scrolled down and saw your comment and was like 'oh' :wtf:

BUT I think at that point I felt more disappointed with reading your comment than the actual song, so the song is still cool imo :selena:

Archived