new music

Taylor Swift - The Archer

GypsyPrincesss

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt

There’s something about this song that reminds me so much of Running Up That Hill and I can’t help but LOVE it.

weed

I really like it! gives me 80s teas, early Taylor teas, if Call It What You Want smoked weed and got sad

Has she ever made a bad slow song? ME! is such a stain I hate it for that, but YNTCD + this I'm bopping

TheSlash

So, I listened to it ( according to my Last.fm scrobbles ) 29 times since 6am today and I have to say that I'm totally in love with the instrumentals :flutter: . And her voice fits in so beautifully. I just didn't get behind the lyrics, but I actually don't even care, it just sounds amazing :huntyga:  :firega: .

Ew, David!

Hades

If these songs she released were by someone else they wouldn't scratch the bubbling under tbh. Where is Red Taylor?Reputation at least?:wtfga:

RahrahWitch

First listen i was impressed but Listening to it again and It's actually a lovely song.

OnHappiness
20 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Nothing happens here. This keeps building up for 3.5 minutes, only to end.

Like love. 

RickMonster98

It's a very nice and loveable 80s influenced pop track but i feel like it leads to nowhere:wtf:  the chorus could've been stronger 

the lyrics are beautiful tho and it's undoubtedly the best lover release :diane:

ProdigyARTPOP

I hope the album has more songs like this.

Everything her and Jack Antanoff makes is gold

moonboywow

It has the same feel as the song ARTPOP. I don't know why some of you are calling it boring. Not every song is gonna be like Swine or Blank Space?

Max

Can‘t believe I have to buy the song on iTunes again when I already preordered the album :madge:

Archived