Haus Labs IS different

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
8 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

It’s like when people start a thread with “I don’t mean to be negative”.  Actually they did mean to be negative or they wouldn’t have started the thread.  ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż

That's not fair :awkney:

I was not ****ing negative. Re-read my posts. So mean.

giskardsb
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's not fair :awkney:

I was not ****ing negative. Re-read my posts. So mean.

That was actually a generic statement not directed at you in this Thread not meant to be taken personally.  It’s just every time I see that a statement opening as a disclaimer it’s almost a guarantee of some negative rant. I’d just as soon people leave off the disclaimer. 

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

OP is full of **** :lmao: 

Stay classy :ally:. I’ve also been told I’m a b*tch before, you can add that if you want :huntyga:

Didymus
Just now, giskardsb said:

That was actually a generic statement not directed at you in this Thread. 

Gw0rl... don't do all that, esp. when you directly referred to me a few minutes later to make fun of me :rip: Very hurt by your comments tbh. Don't try to start this all over again when it just ended :air:

Not the people complaining about supposed hatefulness being the most ****ing hateful.

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Gw0rl... don't do all that, esp. when you directly referred to me a few minutes later to make fun of me :rip: Very hurt by your comments tbh. Don't try to start this all over again when it just ended :air:

Not the people complaining about supposed hatefulness being the most ****ing hateful.

I actually love you are a deep thinker and dig into stuff. I just like it more when it is examining ARTPOP :kara:

giskardsb

@Didymus I actually didn’t meant that comment about debate as a knockdown. You just like to debate things. :)  sorry for the inadvertent offense. 

Didymus
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

@Didymus I actually didn’t meant that comment about debate as a knockdown. You just like to debate things. :)  sorry for the inadvertent offense. 

Ok fine. Appreciate it. But I made all of my points in like three posts in very concise and to the point language and I ended up repeating them because people just ignored my arguments. I didn't want to come across like I was deliberately blowing holes in anyone's theories for fun.

Whatever, I'm just touchy I guess because I like both of you :emma: :air:

giskardsb
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Ok fine. Appreciate it. But I made all of my points in like three posts in very concise and to the point language and I ended up repeating them because people just ignored my arguments. I didn't want to come across like I was deliberately blowing holes in anyone's theories for fun.

Whatever, I'm just touchy I guess because I like both of you :emma: :air:

We’ve had our disagreements but I find your thoughts often well reasoned, hopefully the reverse is often true. Sometimes maybe a tad overzealous in needing to prove a point ( arnt we all) which I guess triggered the “debate” comment as I was getting flashbacks to watching competitions lol. 

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

No, but you just over exaggerated everything and made it so much more than it was. I honestly just come on here for fun and to chat. I don’t want to argue with you. I think your delivery is rude so that is why I responded at all. I am fine with people having different opinions, but your different opinion has to be right and validated or you won’t stop. Can we just agree to disagree over makeup :ladyhaha:

you literally got offended for no reason... :awkney: just because someone disagreed with your opinion... :awkney: on makeup... :awkney:

MonsterMom
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

you literally got offended for no reason... :awkney: just because someone disagreed with your opinion... :awkney: on makeup... :awkney:

The fightings over, you got here too late :awkney:

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

The fightings over, you got here too late :awkney:

Stream Megatron on Limewire :awkney: 

Lemondeduerl
3 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

But look at what you just said, "40 shades of foundation, concealers" etc, who needs 40 shades? Haus Labs is simplifying and coming out with colors that look good on anyone, you don't have to stand there like "what shade am I?". And if you actually look at a lot of makeup companies, not celebrity lines, I'm talking makeup lines started by real women who worked in the makeup industry, they have huge sales by keeping it simple, by limiting the amount of products women need to use in the morning, the 5 minute face, not 3 hours to do makeup before work. PS: Jeffree Star shouldn't be your go to person when trying to justify comments about makeup. Take a look at the top selling cosmetic brands on global shopping networks, it's companies that have simple makeup lines, keeping everything simple, not bombarding the customer with 500 different colors. 

Um sis...maybe you don't need 30 different eye palettes but if you want to be a complete and inclusive brand you need to make shades for every skin tone. There's no two tones black and white. There are a lot undertones  in our skin  and a lot of people can't find their perfect tone. That's why Fenty is a successful brand. It's ok to make a brand that's not focused in skin cosmetics (As I said, Jeffree Star has a lot of stuff). But Eyeliners, highlighters or lipsticks for example are very demanded products in the beauty industry. I'm exited and I think this is a huge and important proyect. That's why I want it to be successful and I hope she keeps investing in Haus Labs. But I think it's important to show a great offer.

:)

Archived