💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs IS different

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

These things take years and years to develop. She and HoG have put so much obvious time and effort into getting right it. Be decent. The least we can do is stay positive (rooting on someone that consistently roots for us) AND  reserve final judgement until you've actually used the product.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, KNJ said:

reserve final judgement until you've actually used the product.

This is what I've been saying in my posts. I'm wondering why you quoted me and responded with that long response only to write this in another comment.:huntyga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lemondeduerl

I hate comparisons, but for example Fenty Beauty came with 40 shades of foundation, concealers, highlighters, lipsticks and brushes. Gaga only have 3 products. If they want the success of Haus Labs they will need to add more things. There's no need to release products for skin. Jeffree Star doesn't have foundations but he has a lot of palettes, lip products, highlighters and merchandise. Working on cosmetics is actually very hard. Anyway the campaing is very cool, original and inclusive. And like they say in the commets it would be a good idea to focus on make products for artistic makeup instead of focus on traditional breauty like KKW Beauty. 

:)

Rudz Xinc

No offense. You sounded like delusional stan that feel the needs to defend everything she does. :ladyhaha:

Haus Lab just like any other beauty product.

The battle for your life is crap.

What does it has to do with putting make up on? :triggered:

I only care about the ads and music.

Look at those clowns

MonsterMom
6 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

No offense. You sounded like delusional stan that feel the needs to defend everything she does. :ladyhaha:

Haus Lab just like any other beauty product.

The battle for your life is crap.

What does it has to do with putting make up on? :triggered:

I only care about the ads and music.

Thanks, I knew your entire comment would be bullsh*t when you start it out with no offense.

No offense, but your comment was useless:huntyga:

and what is so wrong with being a delusional Stan...that is literally everyone here :ladyhaha: 

giskardsb

She isn't trying to compete with the big brands with a gigantic product line, or take over the industry.  Watching her marketing she's bringing in a small group of products that solves specific issues she has had with using those types of products in the past.  This is a great way to start a new business.   "Innovation" doesn't have to mean flashy or groundbreaking, just working better can be "innovative" enough to gain a market.   Some of you guys only measure things as "flop" or "hit", there is no middle ground.   

Taide
16 hours ago, Miel said:

I think the trajectory of its marketing campaign is what makes it so unique, at the moment.

High quality, affordable, ethically-made products will help it, in the long run, also. But as to what makes it different? I think it's the marketing campaign, which almost feels like the intention- through visuals, this brand will showcase that beauty and makeup transcends gender and sexual identity.

You couldn't have said it better :applause:

PopThatArt
17 hours ago, Didymus said:

It's not about her vision though... You're claiming this is the first make-up line that's easy to use and doesn't turn people into the Kardashians :rip: Like, that ain't true sis, sorry.

Nah. The main point I'm getting from the OP's comment is that unlike all these other "celebrity" lines who are just doing this overly made up look where they all look alike, and make the models look like duplicates of one another, Haus Labs is not doing that, they are keeping natural glamourous looks, not fake looks. Like if you look at the Kardashians or even majority of drag queens, or someone like Jeffree Star, or Trisha Paytas (look at her new youtube picture) it's all these fake overly madeup synthetic looks, they all think using makeup in that way, to look like that is attractive, when its just boring, disgusting, monotonous, not themselves. 

Someone with Lady Gaga's influence can change this, get people using makeup more creatively again, not just these boring fake one note all the same carbon copies of the Kardashians. 

Go see A Star is Born

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Nah. The main point I'm getting from the OP's comment is that unlike all these other "celebrity" lines who are just doing this overly made up look where they all look alike, and make the models look like duplicates of one another, Haus Labs is not doing that, they are keeping natural glamourous looks, not fake looks. Like if you look at the Kardashians or even majority of drag queens, or someone like Jeffree Star, or Trisha Paytas (look at her new youtube picture) it's all these fake overly madeup synthetic looks, they all think using makeup in that way, to look like that is attractive, when its just boring, disgusting, monotonous, not themselves. 

Someone with Lady Gaga's influence can change this, get people using makeup more creatively again, not just these boring fake one note all the same carbon copies of the Kardashians. 

good idea yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

PopThatArt
2 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I hate comparisons, but for example Fenty Beauty came with 40 shades of foundation, concealers, highlighters, lipsticks and brushes. Gaga only have 3 products. If they want the success of Haus Labs they will need to add more things. There's no need to release products for skin. Jeffree Star doesn't have foundations but he has a lot of palettes, lip products, highlighters and merchandise. Working on cosmetics is actually very hard. Anyway the campaing is very cool, original and inclusive. And like they say in the commets it would be a good idea to focus on make products for artistic makeup instead of focus on traditional breauty like KKW Beauty. 

But look at what you just said, "40 shades of foundation, concealers" etc, who needs 40 shades? Haus Labs is simplifying and coming out with colors that look good on anyone, you don't have to stand there like "what shade am I?". And if you actually look at a lot of makeup companies, not celebrity lines, I'm talking makeup lines started by real women who worked in the makeup industry, they have huge sales by keeping it simple, by limiting the amount of products women need to use in the morning, the 5 minute face, not 3 hours to do makeup before work. PS: Jeffree Star shouldn't be your go to person when trying to justify comments about makeup. Take a look at the top selling cosmetic brands on global shopping networks, it's companies that have simple makeup lines, keeping everything simple, not bombarding the customer with 500 different colors. 

Go see A Star is Born

KillerMonster
18 hours ago, Bio said:

But she only has an eye product and two lip products, of course it’s gonna be easy lol. I’m sure they’ll be coming out with palettes, bronzers, concealers, blushes, highlighters, etc.

Sorry but the products are run of the mill, you can get them anywhere. The only difference here is the marketing strategy towards non-binary people.

The glam attack is VERY unique. I have never seen a liquid eyeshadow that sets into a powder. And also you can use them on your lips. :firega:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Didymus
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Nah. The main point I'm getting from the OP's comment is that unlike all these other "celebrity" lines who are just doing this overly made up look where they all look alike

That's not the case though :awkney: You can't possibly back up that statement with receipts 'cause they all contradict that claim. Jeffree Star and the Kardashians' Insta posts do not represent the celebrity products normal people are buying lol. It's a very wrong example to use. And that's my point.

Haus Labs is not doing that, they are keeping natural glamourous looks, not fake looks.

'cause this is totally natural and easy to do, you're right.

marieclaire_lady_gaga.png

hauslabs-e1562724423872-560x355.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Haus-Laboratories-Campaign03.j

0cb32ae1ad29d931ca41ca86e4d31b1f

etc. :lmao:

Just like these pictures don't represent what real customers are gonna do to their faces, other make-up lines have the same dynamic :laughga:  

Which looks do you think are easier to pull off as a customer who is fairly new to make-up? The pictures posted above or these of Rihanna's line? Which would speak to a customer interested in natural easy looks more?

fenty_beauty_--__w_760_.jpg

fenty-beauty-rihanna-1.jpg

8d66d7ef1dbf304dd742d5c8067091b9.jpg

rihanna-vogue-makeup-tutorial-main.png

Do these look like Kardashians? People who spent hours doing their make-up, ending up looking "fake"? Or do the models of Haus Labs? :emma:

Come on now.

Didymus

But look at what you just said, "40 shades of foundation, concealers" etc, who needs 40 shades?

No one needs 40 shades, those shades are there to match every single skin tone :awkney: That's the whole innovation part of Fenty Beauty. And that's the problem of these kinds of replies :rip: Y'all don't even do a superficial amount of research on what you're talking about before you post and act all superior to other artists, brands,... :sharon:

HeavyyMetalVenuss

the one thing i wish gaga could have done for her products she’s releasing (so far, at least) is to make the actual products themselves feel personalized. imagine the RIP lip liner being made to look like the disco stick, with the cap being molded to have the shape of it. or, what if she’d release foundation/concealer with the bottle styled like the Fame perfume’s! :flutter:

details like that would have made the makeup look more personal to gaga and her brand, that’s probably just me being nit-picky though.

Cake like Malibu Gaga

MonsterMom
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's not the case though :awkney: You can't possibly back up that statement with receipts 'cause they all contradict that claim. Jeffree Star and the Kardashians' Insta posts do not represent the celebrity products normal people are buying lol. It's a very wrong example to use. And that's what my point.

'cause this is totally natural and easy to do, you're right.

marieclaire_lady_gaga.png

hauslabs-e1562724423872-560x355.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Haus-Laboratories-Campaign03.j

0cb32ae1ad29d931ca41ca86e4d31b1f

etc. :lmao:

Just like these pictures don't represent what real customers are gonna do to their faces, other make-up lines have the same dynamic :laughga:  

Which looks do you think are easier to pull off as a customer who is fairly new to make-up? The pictures posted above or these of Rihanna's line? Which would speak to a customer interested in natural easy looks more?

fenty_beauty_--__w_760_.jpg

fenty-beauty-rihanna-1.jpg

8d66d7ef1dbf304dd742d5c8067091b9.jpg

rihanna-vogue-makeup-tutorial-main.png

Do these look like Kardashians? People who spent hours doing their make-up, ending up looking "fake"? Or do the models of Haus Labs? :emma:

Come on now.

I love how you purposely chose the few looks that were exaggerated from Haus Labs. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Also, no one even called out other makeup lines. I said I liked the direction it seems they are going and I think it will work well for them not making their models look like Kardashian’s. You are going way overboard putting words in my mouth and basically just ranting trying to make this into something way bigger than it is. I can’t tell if you just need to try to feel superior to everyone or just like trying to make people feel stupid. Either way it isn’t a good look on you :ohwell:

Archived