💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs IS different

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

NewUsername

The funny thing is, of course Gaga already had a full on face make up in the tutorial before they started putting on the Haus Labs products on her.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

The **** y'all be doing is so funny, LOL

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

adamsenigma

Gaga literally had a lot of makeup on her face before getting the Haus products. I think it's still too soon to talk about the brand honestly. There's almost no products.

Uhh....What does it matter that she had some makeup on already? She was prepped to demonstrate items she didn't  have on already. The models had makeup on too, then they finished their faces, so...best gif wtf GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

Holy sh*t it is an OPINION. I didn’t know I had to do an in-depth study of make up trends over the last decade to point out some benefits I see with Haus Labs

teen wolf GIF

How can you list benefits? There is no product yet. :oops:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The benefits I listed pertained to the marketing and how the products are applied. Did you read it?  :huntyga:

1 hour ago, LePetitFlo said:

Haus Labs is not different and I'm afraid that it won't be successful. 

Its not meant to be successful. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

The benefits I listed pertained to the marketing and how the products are applied. Did you read it?  :huntyga:

Yes girl. Literally every make up company has those same easy to use reasons and same tutorials you listed. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MonsterMom
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yes girl. Literally every make up company has those same easy to use reasons and same tutorials you listed. 

Then what was your point? :laughga:

Magui

I kind of get part of it, specially the marketing aspect. I just don't think there's really a difference between makeup products if they of course share quality standards. Anyway one thing i really like about this venture, not necessarily business related or anything. Sarah posts are really lovely. They make me feel really happy for her.  

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, MonsterMom said:

Then what was your point? :laughga:

My point is those other make up companies have tutorials with product that can be tested and reviewed.

You are also saying Haus is different because of the reasons you listed and I am telling you those reasons are the same with every make up company. 

So what's your point? How is it different if there is no difference?:vegas:

You are basing your opinions on a Made For TV Infomercial that has no way of testing it's product promises. Not yet, at least.

MoonIsRising
23 minutes ago, THE FAME BALL TOUR said:

Its not meant to be successful. 

Yes it is, like everything. Except if you want to loose money... 

1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

Ok, I have been thinking about Haus Labs and whether or not it will be successful and why. What is different  about it and what is Gaga really doing different for it to succeed? ... This is where Gaga actually has the power to change the industry and be very successful with Haus Labs

1. Her products are designed to be able to use for creativity without being difficult.

2. The makeup tutorial her and Sarah did on Amazon was completely relatable and something you could do in 5 min.

3. All the shots from the promo and ads have also had makeup looks that anyone could achieve.

4. All the models still look like themselves WHILE wearing the makeup. They are not carbon copies of each other.

These are just a few of the things I think she is getting right. That was my Ted talk for today :kiss:

I don't know from makeup :shrug:But from watching the vids/pics, the claims these products can do, I can see the benefits/advantage/distinctions this line could have over others:

Is building one product on top of another, without the latter moving, a problem? HL is highly buildable

Is pearlescense staying shiny and pearly an issue? Is it pretty neat feature that the more you blend the more colors come through?    HL seems to be very excited about this feature

Do other brands have products that promote for all-over multiuse application?    HL vid shows um.. "lip stuff" on the eyes and "eye stuff" on the face, etc. Metalheads Gaga s cheekbone decoration looked def completely from liner etc.I

Do other brands show how they worked to achieve the same pigment intensity across skintones?

How many other makeup brand show models "flaws" completely unaltered?

Do other brands/company's have contact info for those wanting help choosing the right colors for them or make nothing in China and are cruelty free and vegan?   I'm sure y'all did your research , and read the FAQs and customer support answers on the website and Amazon, before coming for HL on here, right?

1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Well how do these three products sound from their claims then :huh:

Is this pretty good/ideal for a liner/lipstick?:  One-stroke, opaque application, long-wearing , waterproof , No Feathering, Skipping, Tugging, Weightless ,Flake-Proof, budge-proof, highly pigmented, Creamy, demi-matte

Is this pretty good /ideal for a lip gloss/topper?: Ultra high-shine, multidimensional, mirror-like finishes with shine, shimmer, pearl, and pure pigment, gel formula evenly coats lips. Wear alone or layer. Add to existing lip colors to transform the finish. Non-sticky

Is this pretty good/distinct for a liquid shimmer/eyeshadow/all over color amplifier/topper? Highly pigmented, longwearing,multi-dimensional, shade-shifting shimmer,weightless, smudge-proof, liquid-to-powder formula, easily layered and blended anywhere, creaseless pigment intensity, flake-Proof,Transfer-Proof, plays well with other products, everything-proof and fall-out free.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived