💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Live Stream

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

joesuda
Just now, Mirages said:

But you didn't say anything :sweat: I was referring to that sad reaction I mean you can't tell me that you think this is better than All Too Well, Delicate, All You Had To Do Was Stay, Cold As You, White Horse or Dear John :trollga:

It doesn't beat All Too Well and White Horse, but it's as good as Delicate and better than the others. :huntyga:

Knew you'd make fun of me

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
5 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

It doesn't beat All Too Well and White Horse, but it's as good as Delicate and better than the others. :huntyga:

Are you a mesozoa? Cause you have no sense of taste :awkney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Enzo
7 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

but it's as good as Delicate

it's been out for like 30 minutes I-

in her Wildest Dreams.mp3 maybe

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

joesuda
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

it's been out for like 30 minutes I-

in her Wildest Dreams.mp3 maybe

This song doesn't have those awful breathing/panting noises in the end. :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Are you a mesozoa? Cause you have no sense of taste :awkney:

Tell me where you live, I just wanna talk. But really it's a difference of taste, lets just agree to disagree, because we aint gonna change each others opinions. :ally:

Mirages
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

This song doesn't have those awful breathing/panting noises in the end. :huntyga:

Tell me where you live, I just wanna talk. But really it's a difference of taste, lets just agree to disagree, because we aint gonna change each others opinions. :ally:

Bish please do come my guestroom just got vacant :ohwell: we can talk all night long. What I can agree is difference in taste because mines better :ladyhaha: Jk but to think this is better than Dear John and AYHTDWS, are you sure you're not a troll? :oprah:

joesuda
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Bish please do come my guestroom just got vacant :ohwell: we can talk all night long. What I can agree is difference in taste because mines better :ladyhaha: Jk but to think this is better than Dear John and AYHTDWS, are you sure you're not a troll? :oprah:

I never really love-loved Dear John and the problem with AYHTDWS is that it's surrounded by similar songs so it kinda gets lost in the  middle of it all. 

Mirages
7 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I never really love-loved Dear John and the problem with AYHTDWS is that it's surrounded by similar songs so it kinda gets lost in the  middle of it all. 

I-:awkney:

joesuda
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Let's just agree that all track 5s have been better than Me!h and YNTCD and lets call it a day. :lolly:

Taylucifer
9 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I never really love-loved Dear John 

2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

We just want to talk:stalkga:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

SEANGT

Pay me $100 for 4 copies of my album to get some of my definitely very personal diary xoxo Taylor 

We love a capitalist queen

Mirages
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

lets call it a day. :lolly:

That's not in my nature ask @Enzo @DiamondKing @Animal Claws and @Davian :selena:

I drag people it's my thing :lolly:

But I'm tired so I'm just gonna settle on every single song Taylor made is better than Me! And YNTCM and Archer is somewhere higher but still in the bottom... And my taste is better than yours :stalkga::ladyhaha:

Do you take it? 

Mirages
8 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

We just want to talk:stalkga:

You sound like the Jehova witnesses that rang my bell the other day :selena: you know what I told them? How many of you are there? They said two so I told them to talk to each other and hung up :ladyhaha:

Taylucifer
4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Pay me $100 for 4 copies of my album to get some of my definitely very personal diary xoxo Taylor 

We love a capitalist queen

How else do you think she was the highest paid celebrity last year:staymad:

Taylucifer
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

You sound like a Jehovas witnesses that rang my bell the other day :selena: you know what I told them? How many of you are there? They said two so I told them to talk to each other and hung up :ladyhaha:

sksksksksks, you icon

joesuda
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

That's not in my nature ask @Enzo @DiamondKing @Animal Claws and @Davian :selena:

I drag people it's my thing :lolly:

But I'm tired so I'm just gonna settle on every single song Taylor made is better than Me! And YNTCM and Archer is somewhere higher but still in the bottom... And my taste is better than yours :stalkga::ladyhaha:

Do you take it? 

It’s a no from me xd, but Im gonna go sleep, stay bad :heart:

Archived