Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Hope the Haus Labs Song Isn't LG6

SEANGT

Featured Posts

SEANGT

I love the song in the Haus Labs commercial, but if her LG6 lead single is tied to her makeup line promo campaign it'll just feel....gross. I'm 100% here for them being separate, and I think the Haus Labs ideas & campaign are their own good thing for the industry & beauty culture.

It would just make me feel like her message went from "gay rights" to "buy my makeup" if it bled into her albums too much. 

Now let me pre-order some RIP lip liner. 

Borislshere

I highly doubt the Haus labs music is for anything on LG6. I don't think she'd give away her new music like that. 

Didymus

I really don't think that's LG6 music. She's really passionate about this project and I'm 99% sure she just worked hard on creating an appropriate soundtrack for it, the end :shrug: It doesn't sound at all like something that's meant to be sung over or whatever. I think she just created it specifically to match her vision for the campaign. It's far more logical than the desperate fan theory of her being somehow magically preoccupied with her next album, all evidence to the contrary :smh:

Enzo

I still don't know why she said "Bobby we are using the song"

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

HoneyB

Same, also idk if I’m satisfied with the sound of it:awkney: yes I’m aware it’s a short snippet but still, the instrumental isn’t doing anything for me and if it turns out to be the single-:bradley: maybe Gaga’s voice will convince me:selena:

A makeup and album bundle is a cute concept though, I wouldn’t mind it:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

She was probably talking about using the song for the ad 

I don't think the jingle from the promo is necessarily linked to the album. We'll never know for sure until LG6 arrives.

At the same time, don't be surprised if a lot of those styles and sounds are on the new album, because those same producers that made that jingle are also working on LG6 with her along with SOPHIE, etc. It's obviously too hard to definitively tell what it's going to sound like, since it's subjective and based on the direction Gaga wants to steer.

These producers are just passengers to her project, but you don't typically recruit a producer unless there's something that they do that you want in your album, project, etc. And in this case, it sounds like Gaga is very interested in exploring industrial, high-gloss, and borderline experimental pop.

DpHitch1992

As someone who isnt really excited about haus labs at all...i honestly wouldnt mind if she did tie them together. It could work very well but im thinking your opinion might come true tbh 

Enzo
Just now, Borislshere said:

She was probably talking about using the song for the ad 

let me dream

I want to believe that we've just heard a LG6 song :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

They were probably just playing mood music for the models and it gave such good energy in the room that Gaga thought of maybe using it (which in the end, she didn't), that seems most likely.

I mean, why would she play her own new music for no reason but to be background music for some models and then out of nowhere decide that, hey, let's just release my music early in instrumental form, 'cause that's smart and totally not weird to do :emma:

But yeah, dream on, I hope you're right anyway :nick:

S0436

Maybe it was just an instrumental jam cut from the LG6 sessions but not an instrumental from an actual LG6 track. It doesn’t sound like a song.

1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Maybe it was just an instrumental jam cut from the LG6 sessions but not an instrumental from an actual LG6 track. It doesn’t sound like a song.

Yeah, that could be. It could also be kind of like what she did around the BTW release where she'd use random BTW instrumentals as background music in her Gagavision videos. I remember that happened with Bloody Mary, and nobody knew what it was until the album finally came out.

Ryusei
19 minutes ago, S0436 said:

That's what I thought. I can't imagine someone singing over that

Musery

Archived