• Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

wellitsover.png

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

wellitsover.png

I thought Diet Prada was a Bey stan and talking about the influence and not accusing anyone of ripping something off? Even if Bobby is being messy tho, I doubt Gaga cares or knows. Honestly kind of feel for him–he should be able to be a messy, petty bish without people stalking his likes.

LilyLark

Sis edit the title  of the post so the lurkers...or at least call it mild shade cause it's barely shade at that..... Gaga ain't responsible for Bobby being a messy bish, but we don't need the Beyhive catching on and dragging her for his behavior. Also we all might be misinterpreting the IG post in the first place—I was always under the impression that Diet Prada was a huge Bey fan and was talking about Bey's influences rather than her "stealing" anything.

Okay, on second thought it seems less like a post about influences and more like a somewhat respectful attempt to point out the similarities.

River

The Hive now

dc super hero girls fighting GIF by LEGO

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HoneyB
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I thought Diet Prada was a Bey stan and talking about the influence and not accusing anyone of ripping something off? Even if Bobby is being messy tho, I doubt Gaga cares or knows. Honestly kind of feel for him–he should be able to be a messy, petty bish without people stalking his likes.

I honestly don’t really know that much about Diet Prada and didn’t even know they liked Bey tbh. Regardless I do agree that certain shots from the video are just too coincidental but whatever. I mean everyone is entitled to being messy but why didn’t he just do it on a private account or something he’s pretty well known it was kinda pointless but whatever he’s entitled to do what he wants:laughga: also I doubt the Hive will respond or care only the weird desperate ones:icega:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

So I take it telephone part 2 is off the table? 

are we officially in a stan war? 

do I have to pick sides?

tumblr_o5letszeFX1u6n38po1_250.gif

No...wish lm weren't drawing attention to this...Gaga ain't responsible for Bobby being messy. It's possible that this was even about Bey taking inspiration and not accusing her of copying since Diet Prade is usually a huge Bey stan most of the time (yes, I know this is a stretch).

Amen Fashion

Diet Prada is well knows and appreciated. They have great thoughts, posts

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I honestly don’t really know that much about Diet Prada and didn’t even know they liked Bey tbh. Regardless I do agree that certain shots from the video are just too coincidental but whatever. I mean everyone is entitled to being messy but why didn’t he just do it on a private account or something he’s pretty well known it was kinda pointless but whatever he’s entitled to do what he wants:laughga: also I doubt the Hive will respond or care only the weird desperate ones:icega:

I mean I don't think he's totally aware that some people track his likes like they used to do with Taylor Kinney, etc..it's also possible Bobby doesn't even see it as shade because the post is pretty respectful pointing out the comparisons. It's not exactly a post going "bey sucks" or anything misogynistic or racist. He could see them as legitimately pointing out an issue or he could see it as them talking about inspiration rather than exact copying, although the former seems more likely now that I've taken another look at the post. I agree the Hive won't care, but if little monsters spread that Bobby did it or make it worse than it actually is (act like the post he liked is more inflammatory than it actually is) or try to connect Gaga's to his actions...some of the hive might.

I agree though that certain shots are well... exact copies regardless of Diet Prada's intentions.

Babel

I find diet Prada really annoying sometimes. It’s making a lot people think everything has to be “original” when in reality there’s a reference for everything we create. I can’t count how many times people have called out “copycat” when the product is clearly referencing and not straight out copying. 

NCgaga

Yikes. I was feeling the spirit video too, but it’s a blatant rip off of the other video. Every time I give beyonce credit for her imagery or choreo, it’s usually extremely “heavily inspired” by something else. 

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Yikes. I was feeling the spirit video too, but it’s a blatant rip off of the other video. Every time I give beyonce credit for her imagery or choreo, it’s usually extremely “heavily inspired” by something else. 

Welp apparently the director for Petite Noir is furious—she was tagged in the tweet and verified twitter accounts are interacting with her, which implies it's probably her account. I thought the accusations were a bit much but I just saw more of the frames and yeah...it is less inspiration and more a direct copy for much of it.

Still think little monsters should stay way out of it.

Inferno

So im just going to use this opportunity to say that I don't think Beyonce and Lady Gaga have a very positive relationship. I think post-boomkack and BTW its been obvious Beyonce has less respect for Gaga or at the very least an indifference towards her thus why Gaga has been so down to tag her in posts etc and Bey has remained silent. Never performing the material they made together and never including Gaga in her current successes in the same way she has other contemporaries ranging from James Blake to Nicki Minaj.

Archived