💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS 1984 Plot Leak

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Those who attended the AHS1984 SDCC event and also notable AHS leakers have confirmed this seasons main plot.

"A present day film is beginning early productions at the original location of the notorious Camp Redwood, where counselors and camp goers were slain by a crazed serial killer in the summer of 1984.  Not long after filming begins do the cast and crew begin to realize the Camp Redwood murders are far from over."

More information:

There will only be 10 episodes this season

There will be a big connection to previous season, Asylum.

This season is based entirely off of the classic slasher genre and will feature numerous references and tributes to iconic films.

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

So Roanoke, but less creative? Coooool.

Yeah Im not liking the idea of it /: all i wanted was a season set purely in the 80s. I hope it surprises me though

an angel held me like a child

Rhiannon
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

So Roanoke, but less creative? Coooool.

My thoughts, exactly !

R.

gabeoz

I don’t mind as long as it’s done better than Roanoke

weed

not really similar to Roanoke imo... it's a real serial killer, not ghosts, not a documentary happening, no mid-season split in format, set in a camp, but either way I found Roanoke actually scary tbh so I'm excited

ARTPOPSTER

I wish it was more than 10 episodes. I was disappointed  with Apocalypse being that short. 

gabeoz
6 minutes ago, neptugne said:

not really similar to Roanoke imo... it's a real serial killer, not ghosts, not a documentary happening, no mid-season split in format, set in a camp, but either way I found Roanoke actually scary tbh so I'm excited

Same, Roanoke legitimately scared me. I just hope they don’t go down the Roanoke route when they switched it up mid season. Other than I will be happy

I'm not a fan of the piggybacking off of previous seasons success that keeps happening :/ maybe it's just me who feels this way, but I don't need the continued connections between and crossovers between seasons. 

We'll see when it's released I guess, no point judging it too harsh yet. 

weed
6 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Same, Roanoke legitimately scared me. I just hope they don’t go down the Roanoke route when they switched it up mid season. Other than I will be happy

The Roanoke era was so exciting tbh.. remember all of the random promos, different monsters? such an exciting time lol all of the teasers were soo cool I appreciate the mid season split just because it was a very ARTPOP era sksksk

Archived