Featured Posts

Enzo
10 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Join Loud Megarate 

xoxo :ohwell:

you cannot promote bad taste here

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Lottie Winters

Ugh I thought this said Onion Girl and I broke both hips running to google the leaks.

I'm a delusional stan :madge:

Enzo
Just now, Wifey said:

Ugh I thought this said Onion Girl and I broke both hips running to google the leaks. I'm a delusional stan :madge:

tumblr_o5letszeFX1u6n38po1_250.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

you cannot promote bad taste here

You will be expelled 

giphy.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Enzo
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

You will be expelled 

giphy.gif

you can try to do it

tumblr_o5letszeFX1u6n38po1_250.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

AJRocketMan

You guys must listen to some really bland music if you think We Found Love and Only Girl In The World are noisy...

Enzo
13 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

You guys must listen to some really bland music if you think We Found Love and Only Girl In The World are noisy...

I know right

they need to stop listening to Ed Sheeran

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

mr.peter

We Found Love is one of my all time favorite songs. Never cared for Only Girl much. 

AJRocketMan
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

I know right

they need to stop listening to Ed Sheeran

Totally! As a matter of fact, the two songs in this poll are pretty underproduced compared to the festival EDM of that time, even the good songs. Listen to this song from 2010:

It also made me realize how underproduced Bad Romance, Telephone, We R Who We R, Til Tok, DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again, Don’t Wake Me Up, I Know You Want Me, Rain Over Me, If We Ever Meet Again, etc. are in comparison. Dance music is supposed to be loud and intense. That’s kinda what makes it dance music.. 🤨

Enzo
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Only Girl by far. We Found Love is too repetitive.

We Found Taste

giphy.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Inferno

We Found Love is a new classic. People may be tired of it but just inherently within pop and edm, its a way better track. And also way more iconic. Only Girl is great but nah. Ya'll are wrong on this one. Contrarians strike again.

Inferno
On 7/23/2019 at 12:06 PM, AJRocketMan said:

Totally! As a matter of fact, the two songs in this poll are pretty underproduced compared to the festival EDM of that time, even the good songs. Listen to this song from 2010:

It also made me realize how underproduced Bad Romance, Telephone, We R Who We R, Til Tok, DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again, Don’t Wake Me Up, I Know You Want Me, Rain Over Me, If We Ever Meet Again, etc. are in comparison. Dance music is supposed to be loud and intense. That’s kinda what makes it dance music.. 🤨

But Gaga's "dance music" is not even in the same realm as the music you're referencing. It was not based in rave culture. The Fame Monster is essentially a  bubblegum pop interpretation of industrial/synthwave/techno/goth and more prominently europop which is by and large considered a kind of cheeky and tacky style of music which is what made TFM such a dope evolution of her own sound because it was an even sleeker and smarter take on her own penchant for camp. If you want loud pounding rave mixes of her music plenty of remixes still exist online buddy.

And if we must. theres nothing underproduced about Bad Romance or Dance In the Dark, they're quite noisy and layered in their own right. But at the end of the day, what are they and what is that album? Its an american top 40 pop record. Its not Swedish House Mafia whom btw are basic af even when it comes to edm. Theres an entire world of electronic music that goes much deeper. Out of all the commercially prominent figures of that time period to namedrop, Deadmau5 was the most evolved tbh and continues to be not just in sound but intent. Thats neither here nor there though I guess.

imitalian

We Found Love is outdated and overplayed + is a locals anthem. So Only Girl:flower:

Archived