Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga attend the VMAs?

davflz

Featured Posts

davflz

So with Gaga having two nominations this year and her possibly receiving the Vanguard award, do you think there's a chance she'll show up?

Personally, I don't really think so. She hasn't associated herself with the event since 2013 and after they f*cked her over I don't think she wants to work with them again. The whole event has also undoubtably lost the majority of it's hype and appeal. Back in 2009-2013 the VMA's were one of the most iconic awards shows that were at the center of the cultural eye.

The day after events of the night would rule social media and be at the center of pop culture. Think of the outrage after Gaga's Paparazzi Performance, the meat dress, Miley's we can't stop performance etc. Back then it was very profitable for Gaga to attend and perform there, some of her most iconic moments ever happened at the VMA's after all. But nowadays the show has lost a lot of it's steam. No-one really cares anymore and barely any A-list celebrities even make the effort to attend. So despite her drama with the VMA's itself, it's not even worth attending from a business point of view. So I think she won't bother.

But maybe there is a slight chance that she would come to upstage everyone? Do you think she'd want to revive the event and bring it back to it's former glory?

Spoiler

My dream scenario would be her showing up as CrazyGa again, win the Vanguard, give us a medley and perform/annouce the LG6 lead :messga: But I know I'm delusional and realistically she would never :bradley:

Enzo
Just now, davflz said:

possibly

:sure: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo

I mean

she showed up at that film awards by MTV lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo

of course, she's snatching this year

also winning VOTY even though she's not nominated

200w.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Reginald

I *wish* she would. Or, rather,  I wish the VMAs were still a noteworthy event. It's kind of turned into a flop show 

davflz
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

I *wish* she would. Or, rather,  I wish the VMAs were still a noteworthy event. It's kind of turned into a flop show 

That's what I mean. I watched it last year and it was truly so boring. You could count the interesting moments on one hand. And even then, none of it's nearly as iconic as it used to be. That's why I think Gaga wouldn't even bother to go. In 2019 the VMAs truly are a waste of time to any major celebrity :messga: #MakeVmasGreatAgain

Ronlop

I have a feeling she will. Especially with a Song Of The Year nomination and if they'll tell her that she will win.

Ronlop

And I also think that if she will arrive, she'll give us a 2009-2011 "crazy" look because up until 2013, she always treated VMAs that way.

And she's kind of into bringing Crazyga back from what we heard from Nicola and Haus Labs.

Doncho

I hope she does. She had her biggest moments at the VMAs (Paprazzi and Meat Dress). I hope she gets the Vanguard too... that would be awesome.

LaMaisonGaga

It would be a cool promo oppurtunity but my guts tell me she won't.

lamaisongaga.com

LaMaisonGaga
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

And I also think that if she will arrive, she'll give us a 2009-2011 "crazy" look because up until 2013, she always treated VMAs that way.

And she's kind of into bringing Crazyga back from what we heard from Nicola and Haus Labs.

...the delusion.

lamaisongaga.com

JazzGa

I don't think she will attend but I wish she would of course. I think people would be very thirsty to see an album announcement performance and it's just perfect promo. I think that thought every year tbh :rip: but this year I really REALLY super forreal believe it :diane:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Ronlop
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

...the delusion.

I wouldn't have said this like a year ago. I was sure she was over the theatrics and all.

But I think there's sort of a shift in Gaga now & she'll want to bring back another "crazy" version of herself whether it is with LG6 or her other projects. Nicola also hinted that.

Just a speculation though.

crisTEAne
21 minutes ago, Reginald said:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived