Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga attend the VMAs?

davflz

Featured Posts

Reginald
18 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

...the delusion.

CrazyGa hype deflated :deadbanana::lmao: you're the only reliable insider on this site, so I trust your opinion haha

LaMaisonGaga
31 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

I wouldn't have said this like a year ago. I was sure she was over the theatrics and all.

But I think there's sort of a shift in Gaga now & she'll want to bring back another "crazy" version of herself whether it is with LG6 or her other projects. Nicola also hinted that.

Just a speculation though.

Crazy in terms of high fashion/haute couture. Yes.

But not the kind of crazy from 2009/2010 that you ment. No gigs, acts, blood and meat leftovers.

lamaisongaga.com

Schizophonic

i think if she attends, then she will suprise that as well.... dont think she is announced.

Tyler1992

Only if she’s up for the Vanguard will she attend I think. But with Taylor getting 10 nominations and it bring the 10 year of the Kayne inside the I think she will get it, which is a shame because Gaga deserves it more. 

elijahfan

If she has something to promote, she'll show up. It's as simple as that.

Not gonna lie: seeing Bobby posting about the votes being open in his Insta stories seemed like foreshadowing to me :oprah:

imitalian

Only if they guarantee both the awards and has a single to promote:bon:

or if they give her the vanguard

Schizophonic
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

If she has something to promote, she'll show up. It's as simple as that.

Not gonna lie: seeing Bobby posting about it in his Insta stories seemed like foreshadowing to me :oprah:

he did??? what??

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

he did??? what??

Calm down, he just posted about the votes for the VMAs being open, that's all :laughga:

Ally Campana

If she’s finally accepting the Vanguard, yes. If not then no. She won’t bother.

Does it matter? Damage is done

45 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i think if she attends, then she will suprise that as well.... dont think she is announced.

Agree. Who of her caliber wants bear through this messy ass awards show with the cams and the screaming and junior high of it all. I could see a "sweetheart deal" happen where she's invited  bc MTV knows  ( and will heavily insinuated to her ppl) that it'd be worth it,and just keep her backstage for most of the show.  Lady Gaga's status has surpassed the VMAs. It happens. She's on the side of the A-list where her mere presence at this mess means she is win-ning something. They need to keep it cute, crown her with a vanguard, and keep it moving.

The win-win scenario: They'll show up, bc theyve been told in advance, kept hidden for a big entrance and all will be gagged. :koons:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived