Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow Nominated For 2 VMAs

Enzo

Featured Posts

Runway
5 minutes ago, LM said:

where the fck u see something about video?

Idk. where do you see one for Katy, she released two high budget pop videos and you keep telling me her videography is more important than gaga's.... yet in 2019 = 0 noms .. hmmm 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

I’d expect Shallow to lose SOTY to Old Town Road and *maybe* Duo to Señorita

StarstruckIllusion

Is voting only for Americans?

Just now, Runway said:

Idk. where do you see one for Katy, she released two high budget pop videos and you keep telling me her videography is more important than gaga's.... yet in 2019 = 0 noms .. hmmm 

Gaga doesn't have a single VMA nomination for a video since 2011 :rip:  On the other hand, since 2011, KP got almost 10 nominations for her videos.

There are million ways to drag Katy, but this ain't it. Try in a different thread

Tyler1992

K I need a Vanguard award for Gaga or this show is once again irrelevant to me :fthis:.

Also, I hate when awards shows are based on votes, it's just a popularity contest that way with no merit on actual music video quality :bye:.

Finally, Madame X videos SLAPPED this year so wtf is her nominations :madge:....

TheBatman
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She should go if she wins both, either way no :lana:

You really expected an album by a 60 yo woman that charted only for 2 weeks to be nominated at the VMAs? :air: 

I dunno I guess I thought it would have something to do with quality videos, Madame X had the best videos of the year, she presented last year, and has an incredible history with MTV, the VMAs, and music videos in general. So yea, I did, I thought she'd get nominated at the very least. 

blackpink

When is the Vanguard announced! And tbh the VMAS are highkey a non event now, I won’t be surprised or mad if they don’t give her any of the 2 noms. 

MoonIsRising
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

When is the Vanguard announced! And tbh the VMAS are highkey a non event now, I won’t be surprised or mad if they don’t give her any of the 2 noms. 

August 

dllcll
23 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Is voting only for Americans?

No, it’s international 

III

Hybrid AT

Who even cares about these irrelevant fad awards, our girl has a freaking OSCAR

tenor.gif?itemid=14009725

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Enzo
Just now, HybridAT said:

Who even cares about these irrelevant fad awards, our girl has a freaking OSCAR

tenor.gif?itemid=14009725

I said let's have some fun

IMG-1076.jpg

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

hankhatesyouall

You Need to Calm Down? 
The song of what  year exactly? It lasted a week on the charts. 
Swift will probably lose all her nomiations, but I am fuming nonetheless. 

Archived