Best Latin - I Can't Get Enough

Best Dance - Taki Taki

Best K-Pop - Kill This Love

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo
13 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Ok monsters lets VOTE!! You can give Shallow 10 votes on each category. You can vote again every day. Lets GO!

http://www.mtv.com/vma/vote/

(Register using your Twitter or FB account, it takes 1 second)

@Enzo add the voting link to the OP please

just did

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Best Latin - I Can't Get Enough

:excuseu:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Runway
11 minutes ago, LM said:

JLo was less relevant than Gaga in 2014, so it doesn't make any sense

KP has a more stable quality of her videos and most of the times, she serves.

Gaga 'most iconic  videography of 2010's" lasted for 2 years, ARTPOP had 2 videos and since then, her MV's are non event

No one was less relevant than Gaga in 2014. she was legit over back then askskskks :toofunny: 

Her mv's are a non event and yet they outstream Katy's with ease :lmao: 

If Katy's videos are so good then why did she get ZERO noms this year and Gaga who hasn't had a good video since 2014 has TWO nominations :lmao: 

Aphrodizy26

Imagine Her Vanguard perofrmance being multiple era medleys like Rih’s with a look from the era. Like the fame opening the awards ceremony wow.

27monster27

It probably wouldn't happen but it would be a dream for her to do the LG6 debut lead single performance there just like with ARTPOP. :legend:

he/him/his

Teal Ambition

gave 10 votes for Shallow in best collab and SOTY and 10 votes for nightmare in video for good :vegas:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

TEANUS

Why in the hell is YNTCD nominated for SOTY?? Literally what about it made any waves? :triggered:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TheBatman

Really dont understand the criteria they evaluate to decide nominations. Shallow is a huge hit but what is remarkable about the video exactly? No noms for Madame X?  I dont get it. 

27monster27
1 minute ago, TheBatman said:

Really dont understand the criteria they evaluate to decide nominations. Shallow is a huge hit but what is remarkable about the video exactly? No noms for Madame X?  I dont get it. 

Madame X being snubbed is actually offensive.

he/him/his

15 minutes ago, Runway said:

No one was less relevant than Gaga in 2014. she was legit over back then askskskks :toofunny: 

Her mv's are a non event and yet they outstream Katy's with ease :lmao: 

If Katy's videos are so good then why did she get ZERO noms this year and Gaga who hasn't had a good video since 2014 has TWO nominations :lmao: 

I'm sure JLo is much more over than Gaga has ever been.

Katy has 4 videos with more than 1 billion views, 2 with more than 2 billion. She is much bigger yt force and you can't deny this. 

Gaga's videos from the Joanne era have less views COMBINED than 1 single video from KP from Witness era. As much as you hate KP, those are facts. 

Also, Gaga is nominated for best song and best collab, where the fck u see something about video?:selena:

MaryJaneHolland

She should go if she wins both, either way no :lana:

9 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

7 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Madame X being snubbed is actually offensive.

You really expected an album by a 60 yo woman that charted only for 2 weeks to be nominated at the VMAs? :air: 

nodandsmile

So we gonna act like VMAs are some prestigious award show that celebrates quality ... they just nominate who they think can give them ratings!

Girrr
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

What is a vanguard for if the show itself sucks? 

The performance henny

27monster27
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

You really expected an album by a 60 yo woman that charted only for 2 weeks to be nominated at the VMAs? :air: 

This is Madonna that we're talking about. Imagine if God Control got nominated, it would have been so woke of the VMA awards to do that.

he/him/his

Archived