Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Brooke Candy - XXXTC x Charli XCX & Maliibu Miitch

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Joshua James

Brooke Candy's debut album SEXORCISM is arriving later this year and the Los Angeles artist is pulling no punches. Earlier this month, she returned with her single "XXXTC," a barbed and brazen distillation of pleasure. Today, we're getting the video. The Dejan Jovanovic & Luke Abby-directed clip presents a glimpse into the song's headspace, a hyper-slick wonderland where butterflies live in platform heels, snakes slither with full sleeves of tattoos, and sexed-up clones run abundant. Maliibu Miitch herself makes an appearance, as does an animated metallic cyborg that bears a striking resemblance to Charli XCX.

"My upcoming album explores sexuality from a female’s perspective and features collaborations from women who I believe are doing something unapologetically next level, such as Rico Nasty, Iggy Azalea, and Charli XCX and Maliibu Miitch," Brooke Candy wrote in a statement to The FADER. "There are so many amazing women on this record that are helping me normalize sex and make the idea of erotica more accepted and less taboo. Working on this video was such an amazing experience. I had the opportunity to work with one of my best friends Luke Abbey and Dejan Jovanovic, the head of this amazing production studio DE-YAN, to create a world that only ever existed in my head."

FADER INTERVIEW - https://www.thefader.com/2019/07/23/brooke-candy-xxxtc-video-premiere-maliibu-miiitch-charli-xcx

WARHOL KIDS

Matangi

I feel like Brooke Candy is the type of artist who looks interesting, but has very little to say. Even her rapping voice sounds quite forced.

yusuffelixx

Sexorcism has so many good songs, i'm so excited for the full album

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

Archived